Reviews for An Ailment's Drawbacks and Perks
Chereche chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Cute story, I liked it a lot
GleekOut87 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
cute :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
CUTE! Reminds me of my oatmeal bath when I had the chicken pox!
soratanaka chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Tahaha! Simply loved Kurt here and all the interactions towards him! It seemed so canon.
Gala000085 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is too adorable for words. :)
emmaplodocus chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Haha aww this was funny, sweet and really well written :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Eh. It was not that suckish.

J/k. This is actually really fluffy and cute, and I really hope you come out with more. The connect-the-dots bit was hilarious. You actually write cute and fluffy really well. Congrats.
BananasIndigo chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
aw, soo cuute! :)
ConnectedByTheStars chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was really really cute _ I'm a fan lol. Nicely done.
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wonderful fic! really, this was a joy to read and really grabbed and held my attention, which is saying a lot since I have the attention span of a two-year-old. thanks so much for posting this!
Emilee Crumby chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very sweet. You're a natural at h/c
The Comment chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Aww... CUTE! 3

ZeebaDeeba chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awwwee! This was so cute! :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awwww, that was ADORABLE! I LOVE hurt\comfort Klaine and I thought you did this very, very well. I especially loved the part where Blaine made Kurt soup. So sweet and caring, that boy! Keep up the good work, 'kay?
Ampria chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Those two are just so cute together. I totally think that Kurt would turn into an annoying brat when sick. He is just to much of a diva to do otherwise.

I really liked your story. I especially liked the parts with Burt. I think that he is the best dad in television history and I love the realtionship that he has with Kurt.

Keep up the great work.