Reviews for Moments in Time
moonshoeskayla chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
it's so sad and sweet all at the same time. I love that they love each other even though their time lines are backwards. I can't wait until it's the middle of their relationship so they can be married and all that stuff. hopefully they are actually married haha.
Symphony In Blue chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
After last night's episode the realisation really hit me of how difficult every single encounter with the Doctor must've been for River, because every time she was confronted with one or both ofh er parents. And I think you portrayed her feelings really well here.
shadowcat012 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I like this telling through River's time line. No matter which way it's told it's still sad though. I hope you're able to write more soon!
Symphony In Blue chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
I really like this reversed perspective with an all knowing Doctor and a young River who is still getting to know him. Very refreshing :)
Symphony In Blue chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I think it's very clever that they both keep a diary. It's the easiest way to keep track of where they are in their respective timelines, and it makes sure they don't forget anything.
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Absolutely beautiful! The emotions the Doctor is experiencing here are the same we've seen in River's first appearance on the show. It must hurt so incredibly much when the person you love most doesn't recognise you at all. I love the fact that you're following River's timeline and I look forward to reading many more of these stories :)