Reviews for Ease my Pain
Supercoolgirl chapter 51 . 3/4
I loved this soo much. This is the best fanfic I have read ever. It's also the longest. You should feel very proud of yourself cause this story is amazing.
ZooLoo19 chapter 35 . 10/13/2012
Aren't Goku and the Z Fighters Bullet proof.
Sairey13 chapter 51 . 7/3/2010
Make another story, when Mace gets his revenge on Gohan! That'll b cool!
heavyneos chapter 51 . 6/18/2009
it was dark it was crule and i loved every word
meeee chapter 51 . 11/1/2006
well i liked this fanfic...a lot! it was brill ur a talented writer and it was a gud story line! x
CrazyGohanGurl chapter 51 . 9/28/2005
It's finished? Congraduations! I still have LML to finish, but my mom keeps deleting the chapters. :gonk:

Great story! I'll miss the updates when I visit the site!
Varg chapter 51 . 7/26/2005
i am really sorry to say this but this story was not very well thought out and there was soo many plot holes, but it was a interesting idea, but you need to pay more attention to the plot of your own story and explain why the things that are happening are happening or why he had a saiyan uber bullet...and why was his mother a scientist.

i read all the way throught thinking it would be better but sadly it got worse. keep trying to improve your work please and sorry if i have spelt anything wrong i am not good at spelling.
Varg chapter 51 . 7/26/2005

hokey-pokey twist chapter 51 . 6/24/2005
how does gohan feel about bray,did he forgive him?u should so do another story!
hokey-pokey twist chapter 50 . 6/24/2005
haha mace got shamed!
Handstand Headstand chapter 51 . 6/19/2005
A sequel would be great, to see Gohan back to normal would be pretty cool, he'd get to kick Mace's ass real bad! Well, this was a brilliant fiction, I enjoyed reading it, that's for sure, the only thing I can point out that was bad, was your grammar. G'bye!
Grammar Nazi chapter 51 . 6/11/2005
Great story. I personally don't think it needs a sequel, but whatever floats your boat...
mentalkid chapter 51 . 6/11/2005
That was a good long movie. You should make a sequal. I look foreward to seeing more of your work.
thegreenpuma88 chapter 51 . 6/11/2005
Very rich. Great job! I love this story!
Chan chapter 51 . 6/11/2005
Love it! That was a really good story! After that ending though, you have to make a sequal! *gives you puppy dog look*