Reviews for The Promise of a Quick Return
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
One of my fave one-shots.
Dragusha chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Do You know how much it hurts wen u write this one shot fics? Want more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awwwww :D
kp83 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Another great story! These two need to learn how to communicate better and things wouldn't be so angsty!
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
that was beautiful. so well-written. very in-character. made me ache and feel happy at the same time. lovely job.
Quiroz chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Have I ever told you how amazing you are?

Wait, yes, I have.

But you deserve me to tell you with each story.
K-el-rizz chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Ok. and I'm saying this with absolute sincerity, but not once, in the history of me reading any fan fic, have I had tears running down my face. But this one, my friend, this one made that happen. Maybe it's because I can relate to living so far away from the person I love, but damn, you hit the nail right on the head. Just had to tell ya.
30WaysToKillAPineapple chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You make me sigh girlishly. *laugh* Loved it.
ducksticks chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Ok, first, it was angsty crying, but then -fortunately- it turned to happy crying ')

Beautiful, really.
Nichole chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I love it so far-i love your writing! It is amazing! I can't wait to read the finished product!
defygravity79 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
that really was a great story but I'd really like to see where this is going! please continue?
SweetArrogance chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
What a great way to start a Sunday morning, with tears stinging my eyes, and a lump in my throat. Even a one chapter, short little ficlet about relationships and college life still manages to get me worked up, so long as you're the one who wrote it. You inspire me.
dirtymistress chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
you're actually killing me with how damn good you write. :p
blueashke chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Owwwwww, but at least they ended up together. I should have known you'd make me cry again. Always awesome.
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That was so sad. But im glad it worked out in the end