Reviews for Hive and Nest
Commander of Starfleet chapter 5 . 4/17
Hi! I found this over at AO3 and came over here so I could leave a comment properly - I just wanted to say, I'm really enjoying this story and I'd love to read more, but the last time you updated was in 2012! Panicking! Is this abandoned, or are you planning on updating soon? :D
New Years Resolution. Update 'Hive and Nest'...Please.
SeventhEdition26 chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I'm lost.
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I know this hasn't been updated for a long time but I really do hope that you update soon! - I've never read another fic like this one and can't wait to see what happens next

Please Update!
SoundwaveFan chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update. :) I really want to see more of this story, and I'm excited to see what happens next.
Azure Griffin chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Brilliant, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Renee werewolf chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Okay I just read this, and really hope you haven't forgotten it. I really want to see how this ends. Please continue!
SweetIndigo chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Whew! Just re-read it because it's hard to find good stories like this. Still love it!
I'm standing here with my metaphorical pom-poms cheering on the story; can't wait to read the next bit! If you need writing incentive, I promise you a nice big review for the next chapter! .
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
This fic is so interesting. I love how you've woven in all this info about Cybertronian culture and still made the bots - not human, but relatable I guess would be it. :) Can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
please update soon the suspense is killing me

i love your work
SweetIndigo chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
I have an account now, so I can actually comment on this story! Which is amazing! I'm not sure what makes it so hypnotic, but reading it is like eating a hot cinnamon bun for dinner after a day of salads. Omnomnom. I love the tension that has been building through the chapters, and I LOVE the way you use the glyphs. They really give the story an edge of alienness. I can't wait for you to post the next chapter! According to my very shaky math skills, you've posted 5 chapters in 11 months...so I'll probably have to wait a while for the next installment. Le sigh...but it will be worth it! :D Please please continue this kick ass story! I really haven't read anything like it before...and I like. Very much. I await your next chapter of addicting story! Hugs and thanks for sharing this story !
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Look forward to the next update, interesting storyline.
MissMary chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I am very curious to see where you're taking this. Please update soon.
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Aw, man, the coding really screws up reading this. :( I'm glad I read it elsewhere first.

I love your descriptions of alien glyphs, but my favorite is your descriptions of the sound. The "orchestra falling down nine flights of stairs" made me laugh out loud, because it's such a great line. I can almost HEAR that, and it's wonderful.
Raditz chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
I gotta say, I'm really loving how well you've captured the feeling of 'otherness' that is so lacking in other Transformie fics. They're aliens, polite as they are about it, and in your wonderful story you can see and -feel- that so very well. Keep it up! 3