Reviews for Covert Cooperation
IanBuddy chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
I absolutely LOVED this story! I know this was written a long time ago, but it never hurts to keep hearing praises for a job well done, in my opinion. Thank you for the great read, you really made my night exciting :)

V-chan
Animenia101 chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
You are just amazing! the best ive read! :D
akakurogin chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
I first read this story a million years ago on some other website. I was utterly thrilled when I found it on FFN and realized you had other stories to cover the other senshi. And yet each time I reread this, it's as good as the first. :) Wonderful fic.
Tasnim chapter 12 . 10/22/2006
Wow. awsome. wow.
NiteAngel chapter 12 . 5/23/2006
loved it! although i thought the blue haired guy during Raye's mission? or was it sum other guy? but newayz...

i personally liked this story better than Raye's ... i dunno why. maybe cos i just finished reading this one and if it had been the other way around and i just finished reading High Explosive (cool name btw.) i'd have probly said i'd liked that one better.

k. now i'm off to read Mina's story. ;)

NiteAngel chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
i really liked this chp. will read the next two chps later cos i gotta go now

NiteAngel chapter 8 . 5/22/2006
how in the world do you know all these stuff? i mean i read a lot but not enough to write about it like the way you do. i mean the technical stuff...man! it's pretty good. i can't remember but i don't think i reviewed the last few chps cos i got too caught up reading. so used to just pressing that little arrow button cos you know...i want to know what happened next and stuff

the other thing i forgot to tell you was that when i was reading that Raye story, i was like hmm...how come Serena and darien isn't here? but yeah...it turns out they're here instead which is all good.

have you read Vendetta? by merlin i think it was...it's a REALLY good story...similar to this.

NiteAngel chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
i really like how Zach's intuition kicked in. well written.

NiteAngel chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
nice. very nice! hehe...i'm reviewing almost every chp it seems. i practically NEVER do that. i mainly only review at the end but yeah. i'm liking this story. do you feel special yet? cos you're supposed to, k?

NiteAngel chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
yup. finally i can see some potential in zach. ofcourse, i love Ami. she's such a sweetheart but yeah...
NiteAngel chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
the other thing i forgot about the last chp was that i can't believe our quiet Amy could do that! hehe...

and i don't like zach already! what a jerk! but i guess he becomes nicer later on. hmm...k laters

NiteAngel chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
hey! it's me again only in this story. after i finish this story i'll probly read Mina's story. hehe...i love these stories where they're agents and lotsa action and stuff like that. a bit of romance and yeah...

are you jewish? i'm not 100% sure of this but i think Jews say shmuck cos i have a very good Jewish friend who says shmuck ALL the time! )
asga chapter 12 . 12/19/2005
love the story b awesome
jaded image chapter 12 . 10/10/2005
You have an amazing knack for fluff AND action, which is highly admirable :D I love this even more than I love my daily dose of sugar. And really, this being a Zoi/Ami fic was a definite bonus, them being my favorite couple. This was wonderfully sweet and just the right length. I love the details and spy antics you put into each chapter. Absolutely lovely! I look forward to more of your Zoi/Ami fics.
asga chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
oww so sweet love ami and zoi so much

how bout make their story in silver millenium?

he he