Reviews for The Cloud that Swallowed the Stars
Spottedleap and Umbreonlover10 chapter 12 . 2/21
You are master of the bait and switch. Never saw it coming.
FrostyFlame chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
This story was just...wow. I've read it twice now and have cried, like real full-out crying, both times. The characters were amazing, the writing was wonderful and every character had some good and bad in them, just like every real person does. Anyway, this was definitely a wonderful story and please, never stop writing.
ida-emilie chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Okay, so I've only read the prologue and the first chapter yet, but I went ahead and rec'ed it on my blog anyways! Because damn it's a lovely fic already! The premises, the darkness and it feels so fresh to read a fic written in first person singular for once! I'll definitely continue reading this lovely fic!
Phantasmn chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
Honestly, you are one of those writers that grab your audience by the throat and compel them to read. This is one of the best stories I've found so far in the warriors genre, and it was amazing to read. From the start to the end, it was really interesting, and I wasn't bored for a moment.

I love Cloudstorm as a character; you've managed to make him an awesome tragedy figure without him becoming too exaggerated or unrealistic. It was great the way you incorporated his name into the title and ending, and how you wrapped it up. I could comment on so many things, but I won't ramble.

Ah, this is a tad belated review, but I felt I had to write it. Thanks for the awesome story.

- Phantasm
snowstripe482 chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
this story is very sad. I almost cried
snowstripe482 chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! there are no friggin crows in the Dark Forest! Only cats.
snowstripe482 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
this is one of those storys where there is now bad guy nor good guy
snowstripe482 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
now this chapter really reinforces our idea of starclan NOT bieng fair. Who knows? Maybe they are not fair...
Blazetrail chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
its amazing i just dont have patience
Silenthunder chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
For being your first fan fiction for Warriors ever, that was a jaw-dropping story that had me rooting for it all the way! It was AWSOME! Only one question: Who are the "kits" that Rosethorn talked to once or twice? I liked the prologue best of all, it just pulls you in from the first paragraph. Cherrykit was sooooo cute! I loved her! *squeal* :D KEEP WRITING! You are a master - and I've only said that to one other Warriors writer.
Silent Song of Swirling Snow chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
NOOO HE DIED! O my flipping pancakes...I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed this story! THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT! :D
Silent Song of Swirling Snow chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
This has been...TOTALLY SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICLY AWESOME! I cant wait to read what happens next...I can't believe him and Amberheart! They are like the perfect couple...DON'T DIE!
Foxstar - Founder of FoxClan chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
The story was simply amazing. I have nothing more to say, it was amazing
Silent Song of Swirling Snow chapter 11 . 12/15/2012