Reviews for Emancipation
shera98 chapter 43 . 4/28
I really liked this story, but I do wish that there were more scenes added with others that Harry recruited for tge New Order or descriptions of him planing things like the attack at The Burrow. Overall, I think this is one of my favorite stories. I especially love how Harry first kissed Severus and how they got together and their bonding.
gillinia.skye chapter 16 . 4/4
Want to be
gillinia.skye chapter 13 . 4/4
Q
lilikaco chapter 43 . 4/3
That was a fantastic story! I truly enjoyed the plot, characters, pairings and the pace. I will definitely be re reading this story in the near future. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us!
lilikaco chapter 37 . 4/3
Ohhhhhhh SHIT Dumbledore is getting knocked over at every turn!

And Arthur manned up, wooooo!
lilikaco chapter 33 . 4/3
Did he punch him? Faint? Sign? Omg XD
lilikaco chapter 32 . 4/3
Master Executioner is perfect for Draco! It is so cute how happy he is :) And I'm so happy for Ginny too!
lilikaco chapter 28 . 4/3
NICELY PLAYED HARRY! WOOOOO!

IN YOUR FACE DUMBLEDORE

LITERALLY HAH
lilikaco chapter 16 . 4/3
This definitely is one of my favourite chapters so far. I love that Severus has Harry's trust and he seems so bewildered because he's not used to it with his other two "masters"!
lilikaco chapter 6 . 4/2
Wow I can imagine how cathartic that was for Harry
lilikaco chapter 1 . 4/2
Ooooh fantastic beginning!
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 3/28
This story was sounding more and more familiar but I could find any record of having read until I went to AO3 and found my lovely, detailed bookmark of what I liked and didn't apparently I really liked this one and your style. While I'm sad I have read this and it's not an entirely new awesome fic, I'm going to make good on my old statement and see what else you have. Thank you for writing.
duchessme chapter 43 . 3/13
Well,i love the last paragraph...
The same phrase after 30 years
Lord Barinthus chapter 43 . 1/28
I really enjoyed this story! The only drawback being that-while most authors bloat their stories with 20-100,000 more words than necessary-this one went the other direction and a lot of interesting scenes were left out, making for more "tell" than "show". Otherwise, it was great.
Lord Barinthus chapter 39 . 1/28
Arggg. I've really enjoyed this fic, but for some reason every interesting event seems to be referred back to, rather than showing any action in real-time. :/
1,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »