Reviews for Emancipation
peteanderica chapter 43 . 2/26
Wow this is an amazing story. Stayed up all day and all night to read this straight through.
The ending with ron made me laugh. Well done!
The rain of iridescent emerald scales was a lovely image. the box that sorted them by size was clever too.
gail19 chapter 43 . 1/26
So much fun to read.

And Ronnie's fate is so believable.
kiananishirami chapter 43 . 1/21
it was such a beautiful experience being along for the ride. i truly appreciated it. more stories to come...
Knitchick chapter 43 . 1/3
Great story! I was hesitant to read it at first, not being a huge Harry/Severus fan, but you made it work brilliantly! Thanks for sharing.
Pollux Slytherin chapter 43 . 12/31/2014
The ending...I had tears in my eyes from laughing.. wonderful story.
Merilindir chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
'The Lord of Dusk and Dawn'! What a clever name! The anticipation is too much to handle, so I'll keep reading. I'll try to review, but I'm the type that thinks of nothing else but finishing a book.
Anon chapter 39 . 12/6/2014
Just a tip, casualty refers to anyone killed, injured or missing in an incident. So claiming no casualties but many injured is a direct contradiction.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 43 . 11/16/2014
hahaha
love love love
:).
BookWoorm chapter 43 . 11/14/2014
This story is great. I love it. I love snarry, and of course a Harry who takes his life into his own hands.
chewmika chapter 43 . 11/11/2014
Well that was a wonderful and intense adventure u had taken me on my dear author id thoroughly enjoyed it especially where dumbly-dor finally lost it prolly to much sherbet lemon drops lol bravo now onto ur other stories.
Anaelyssa chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
Oh god. That part about Ron was really funny.

And Ginny. To surpass her mother! Well at least Grandma Narcissa probably got a girl or two or more to dress up.

Very very nice epilogue. And an excellent story overall.
Anaelyssa chapter 41 . 11/10/2014
Oh goodie. Lol. Mind-raping Voldemort. Just what he deserves.
Anaelyssa chapter 39 . 11/10/2014
Dumbledore is delusional.

Aww poor Draco. All of his plans...
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »