Reviews for Emancipation
TheCauldron chapter 43 . 5/24
Brilliant! :) and the epilogue for Draco and Ginny was hysterical!
ShaleenaDante chapter 20 . 5/19
This is my 5th time reading this story and im happy to say that this is still soooooo good and I absolutely love it
JEn chapter 43 . 5/7
Ha! I hate Ron. Thanks!
May Eve chapter 43 . 3/14
Lovely fic, and the Ginny/Draco epilogue scene actually made me choke on my dinner, so thank you.
peteanderica chapter 43 . 2/26
Wow this is an amazing story. Stayed up all day and all night to read this straight through.
The ending with ron made me laugh. Well done!
The rain of iridescent emerald scales was a lovely image. the box that sorted them by size was clever too.
gail19 chapter 43 . 1/26
So much fun to read.

And Ronnie's fate is so believable.
kiananishirami chapter 43 . 1/21
it was such a beautiful experience being along for the ride. i truly appreciated it. more stories to come...
Knitchick chapter 43 . 1/3
Great story! I was hesitant to read it at first, not being a huge Harry/Severus fan, but you made it work brilliantly! Thanks for sharing.
Natjhyona chapter 43 . 12/31/2014
The ending...I had tears in my eyes from laughing.. wonderful story.
Merilindir chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
'The Lord of Dusk and Dawn'! What a clever name! The anticipation is too much to handle, so I'll keep reading. I'll try to review, but I'm the type that thinks of nothing else but finishing a book.
Anon chapter 39 . 12/6/2014
Just a tip, casualty refers to anyone killed, injured or missing in an incident. So claiming no casualties but many injured is a direct contradiction.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 43 . 11/16/2014
hahaha
love love love
:).
BookWoorm chapter 43 . 11/14/2014
This story is great. I love it. I love snarry, and of course a Harry who takes his life into his own hands.
1,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »