Reviews for Emancipation
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Dumbledore is burning his bridges while he is in the middle of the raging river...hope he can swim!
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
I love the new title much better than the Grey Lord. I'm glad he is at least thinking before reacting when Severus comes to his mind. Interesting as well that he is giving Severus the benefit of the doubt but has already written off his " best mate" Ron.
knightessjg chapter 22 . 4/3/2016
Wow, mood whiplash. 'Yay, sexy-relationship-development-time!' *bam* 'Oh, no! Voldemort-torture-shenanigans!' I had to re-read that part for it to actually sink in past the confusion...good job on the surprise. Yeesh.
knightessjg chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
And so, Draco is recruited as well. See, this is what happens when you actually respect your underlings and their skills. They get $#!% done.
lol898 chapter 43 . 3/23/2016
Wonderful fanfiction. Very detailed with some new plot ideas.
Espied7 chapter 43 . 3/10/2016
Creative story! It would be nice to have a version with explicit sex scenes removed.
Amista chapter 43 . 2/23/2016
pupstarstar chapter 43 . 2/20/2016
Very nice storyline, didn't lose interest and keep the flow going. A Great Story!
DanniCat chapter 43 . 2/18/2016
I loved this story. It had everything- romance, drama, humor, anger, tears, life and death. It was truly remarkable. I loved the alternate way of ending the war and the fact you managed to get rid of Dumbledore without killing him. Severus you managed to keep amazingly in character, as well as most of the other characters (I really don't know about Harry, but I read it so I obviously enjoyed it). I hope you're continuing to write and now I think I'll go check and see if you have any other stories!
Thanks again for hours of enjoyment!
AJ Picard chapter 43 . 2/3/2016
I had a feeling that was how Ron was going to turn out. Nice Story. I loved it. I find Dominant Harry best
Guest chapter 43 . 1/24/2016
Loved it! Thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/23/2016
I f#cking love this story, so far! Great job!
Hesymi chapter 43 . 1/13/2016
This story is just amazing. You draw a very interesting and credible view of Harry Potter. The development of the events is different but the characters are still the same. Harry as a dominant is quite acceptable as you've erased his excessive kindness to underline his strength and his cunning. He was not meant to be in Slytherin for nothing after all.
Severus as a submissive doesn't shock me at all. He remains this dark and mysterious man, very clever and with a devastating humor. That's precisely the point I like the most in your writing. You slide here and there with small touches of humor.
Your main pairing is not questionable. It's as obvious as the one with Hermione and Theo. Draco and Ginny are quite explosive together, and quite 'useful' for the Malfoy line!
It would almost make me sad for Dumbledore and the idiotic Ronnie. But I don't like them and I've never understood why Harry keeps this selfish, jealous and self-centered guy as a friend. Fortunately the old geezer died in the book.
Thank you very much because I've spent several delicious hours in your company.
Mila Pink chapter 43 . 1/8/2016
I like so much this end.
The story is fantastic and funny.
I want to read more stories from you.

Kiss
Dagger-Seishin chapter 43 . 1/2/2016
Should've kicked tons arse out. Anf dominant pRtner or not I think they enjoy switching to much for it to bother him lol. Poor Severus tho. If they'd known it would that hard on him they'd have done something different.
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »