Reviews for Emancipation
Guest chapter 43 . 7/21/2020
the end though haha oh ron
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 43 . 7/21/2020
Enjoyed the story thanks!
Kainaya chapter 43 . 6/27/2020
Okay just finished reading this one and I absolutely loved it! Loved the pairings! I so am rereading this!
MissWM chapter 43 . 6/14/2020
I have to say i had some reservations about harry/severus being together. i had a tiny bit of problem with the fact that sev was in love with his mum and, well, that he was almost 20 years, i think, older than harry. i mean, harry was 16, i think, when their relationship started right?

it would've been nice to see them facing some setbacks too, u know? the new order was, after all, going against both Dumbledore and Voldermort, both who should've presented, in my opinion, more dangerous enemies and, even so, they pretty much won every 'battle' they faced against either.

i have to say, though, that i loved your story. your background about the noble houses was very thorough. i was awed. and you've got such a way with words. i'd end a chapter and i'd be pretty much compelled to read the next one right away hahahaha

and i loved the developpement of harry and sev's relationship. it was sort of cute. and i LOVED mcgonagall feeling like a surrogate mother to sev! it was priceless.

it was amazing, thanks for sharing :)
Raven J. Haile chapter 43 . 5/26/2020
This was brilliant, I adored it. :3
MollyMuffinHead chapter 43 . 5/16/2020
Thanks for the story. I had a lot of fun reading it. Interesting take on sex and sexuality. I enjoyed the uniqueness of it. The ending was funny and fitting.
The Fox Familiar chapter 43 . 5/6/2020
More sick unwanted pairings.
Lorde Shadowz chapter 43 . 5/4/2020
Beautiful and satisfying. A perfect level of drama, independent!powerful!Harry, submissive!Severus (but not in an unhealthy way), Slytherdor pairings, deluded!manipulative!Dumbles, evil!Voldie, and very realistic insecurity on Sev's part (I've always disliked predator!Snape; if anyone's going to make a move it should be Harry). Basically all the things I like in a story! Plus, the humor of Minnie making sure Harry is right for Severus and then roasting him...and Ginny's right unplanned pregnancies is totally priceless. I love it!
Lorde Shadowz chapter 28 . 5/3/2020
Totally great! Take that, Dumbledore!
Bele chapter 43 . 4/29/2020
woohoo what an awesome story! super duper Harry, really funny pairings, lots of smut, and one hell of a plot. what I really loved that it wasnt so long winded with every bit of development and management of the Grey Order explainedshort and poignant. brilliantly done and executed. thank you very much for sharing this story!
JessMill chapter 43 . 4/21/2020
Hello! Great story
Was looking for a decent Snape/Harry smut and I found this full plotted gem instead 3
Beautifully written
And poor Ronald lmao
Anonymous chapter 43 . 1/5/2020
I really enjoyed your take and twist on the story. I especially enjoyed how you changed the politics around and made hairy a strong character without being arrogant. I also enjoyed how are you changed Severus’s character to be an awesome match for Harry. I’m looking forward to reading other stories of yours!
AnneCalima chapter 43 . 11/22/2019
Só consegui ler uns 7 chaps e depois pulei logo pro final, que bela merda hein?
Esse ódio por Ron Wesley me meu muito sono, ainda bem que não me forçei a ler tudo haha
Nem o Snarry valeu a pena
Kushka chapter 43 . 11/4/2019
Great story
Animago chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
Kkkkkkkkk só vou ler porque é ss/HP
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »