Reviews for Emancipation
Paladeus chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
I wonder how revelation on Potter more that Snape was rendered impotent by Lily's death will effect all these fics?
PowderPink73 chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
Well, I'm reading this again! I can honestly say this is one of my all time favourites. Have to be careful though, once I start I can't stop and end up on a massive binge read session. Love it!
LenaM7926 chapter 43 . 1/31/2019
I read this story in a day! didnt really get much work done, but it was such a good story! thanks for this!
Elistone chapter 43 . 11/16/2018
great story, well done
Me chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
The Lord Of Dusk And Dawn! LOL! I love it! Not the Grey Lord, or the Neutral Lord! No! Only a teenager could come up with something that dramatic! LOL! Sounds like something I would’ve come up with at that age! Very realistic! :-)
BookWormGirl93 chapter 43 . 8/29/2018
Hahahahahahahahaha poor Ronnie! Hahahahahahahahaha
ZianaSue chapter 43 . 8/23/2018
it seems Arthur couldn't do anything about the situation that is Ronnikens. well I liked the story. and hopefully Harry never forgets to renew the living death potion every week.
ZianaSue chapter 29 . 8/23/2018
I've heard such a thing before. I wonder if it's really true. does the same work for cocky wives?
Guest chapter 43 . 8/15/2018
Why do you hate on Ron so much?
Now... Sequel: the Potter-Black brats inherit the fathers' magics and they discover the "body" of the Dark Lord?
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/15/2018
You have abandomned Draco/Giny... I want to see more of them! I am surprised the fierce Gryffindor has not been pursuing the blond Slytherin
Nephilium chapter 43 . 7/27/2018
This was one of the best stories I have ever read, the ending had me laughing half to death, poor Mrs. Weasley xD
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 14 . 7/14/2018
I'm just gonna point out how much I'm loving the name of Harry's group. . . Unlike the Death Eaters aka DE and Order of the Phoenix aka OotP, then suddenly you have it being a simple yet amazing New Order aka NO! that just cracked me up. I don't care if it wasn't intentional, it is still freaking awesome and funny.
Charm93 chapter 43 . 6/3/2018
This just wow. So well written. I couldn't put it down. I wanted the epilogue to have an epilogue lmao.
SeafoamGardenia chapter 43 . 5/6/2018
Loved this story!
seldombites chapter 43 . 3/24/2018
Brilliant story. I absolutely love it!
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »