Reviews for Emancipation
Tina28 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Thank you for very interesting story! I love so much when Harry is reasonable and pondering person, not some kind of idiot, who only reacts but not thinks. I looking forward to next chapter
WolfGirl75 chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
wow! cant wait for more. update soon!
cara-tanaka chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
interesting, update soon
aliengirlguy chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
great chap! hermione seems like the taking care of sort. the way you described theo seems like a good personality balance for hermione. i am curious though about something when i reread the previous chap when nev was giving hp the birds and the bee's. what happens when virginity is lost?
bluetoads chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Wow, so much going on. It's a bit hard to follow with so many plots going but enjoyable. (Sorry, after reading what you have posted so far it just feels like I somehow missed a few chapters so I lost alot of info/ background or something. Like starting a book in the middle I guess.) Your Nott is disdurbing but I am liking your Neville alot. Hope Harry keeps talking to him about stuff he needs to know. I get the idea his grandmother would have made sure he knew everything he needed as head of house and life in general. Looking forward to see how Harry recuits for his side and how you get him together with Snape.
Puzzle Me This chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
nice story so far, can't wait for more. updatesoon :)
aliengirlguy chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
great chap! look forward to more!
DarcyLowther chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Please finish?
JAIMOL chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
It is an interesting story. I hope Harry gets rid of Dumbledore's manipulations.
Tonks-is-cool chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
An intriguing and fascinating story so far. Very well written,I really like it and how the changes of POV show us what Snape and Harry experience and think.

So, now both of them are determined to try to get their feet under them again and find a way out of this mess, they somehow have to discover that they both have a common goal, could help each other and seek allies and supporters.

Good that you put that AU and OOC warning at the start, otherwise I would have started to really nag ... as it is,Ive got questions about Snape ;-)

Nobody was OOC, Dumbledore makes the perfect, ruthless, manipulate Light Lord, but you changed Snapes family history quite a bit.

It seems like he is a true,full pure-blood now?

Because you write it so that he is not the Half Blood Prince, in your world his father is a pure-blood too.

Hm ok, no problem, its fanfiction, we all change and play around with canon, but how on earth would the whole bitter, sad, complicated, guilty back-story of growing up at Spinners End have happened with these changes, to explain where and how Snape and Lilly Evans met and bonded as children, giving the young Snape an incentive to change sides years later, vow to protect Harry Potter, Lilllys son and the Prophesy child? (and obey Dumbledore or go rot in Azkaban)?

This Snape knows how to bind a house elf to him (the Winky scene totally surprised me and it was really good, havent read it just like that before) and you said the Snape family didnt have any elves for a while... in a more canon universe that would have been the Prince family.

Looking forward to more!
Hericus C chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Enthralling. Love the emotions and angst that is present without being mushy or overbearing.
aliengirlguy chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
this story is good! i look forward to when sev and hp begin the first attempts as allies.
LillianaSnape212 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
gonna keep an eye out for this story, i really am quite intrigued. I can't wait for dumbledore to get his fat nose handed to him, lol.
HoneyBeeBunny chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
im excited to see where your going to take this update soon
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
WOW-great start to the story. I lreally like Harry's idea of himself as the Lord of Twilight and Dawn. Can't wait to see what happens next.
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96