Reviews for At First Sight
emmzac chapter 35 . 4/20
What a great story and a lovely Epi. I'm so glad I found this posted on FB as I'm not sure I would've otherwise. I've enjoyed every minute of it and look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for sharing:-)
emmzac chapter 33 . 4/20
A baby girl
emmzac chapter 29 . 4/19
WTF...
emmzac chapter 28 . 4/19
So, what's the go with James?
emmzac chapter 26 . 4/19
How exciting. And more so because it was so not expected but deeply wanted.
I'm still here reading and still thoroughly enjoying
emmzac chapter 17 . 4/17
What a sad time for all of them but more so Bella. I still can't get over the fact that Phill left when he did. I hope my husband wouldn't do that to me should I find myself in the same position. Just hope she make it to the wedding.
emmzac chapter 16 . 4/17
Still here, still reading and still enjoying :-)
emmzac chapter 14 . 4/16
It's going well but maybe too well. I love a good angst so I guess I'm hoping for the bottom to fallout so they can pick it up again. And as I'm only a third of the way through I guess there us a lot more to come. I'm still reading and enjoying :-)
emmzac chapter 13 . 4/16
Boy I hope B & E can talk this through. :-)
emmzac chapter 12 . 4/16
Glad they seem to be taking it one step at a time. They have a lot to sort out and it's not going to happen overnight. I just hope that they can make it. :-)
emmzac chapter 11 . 4/15
Wow that was quick. Quick in the fact that she left the boys with Edward after only meeting him for all of five minutes are such a long and dramatic time apart. But still it's a fic and we all love when love wins out over everything else.
Again, thanks for sharing and I'll be back to continue reading later :-)
emmzac chapter 10 . 4/15
Well I may have had to put this frown late last night so I could get done sleep but I'm back and getting a quick read in before I have to get ready for work.
Now let's see how this plays out. Hope they can start again.
emmzac chapter 9 . 4/15
Don't give up especially when love us involved. Just saying... It's now after midnight so I'll try for one last chapter before I call it a night in the hope that Bella changes her mind and Edward fights just a little harder. Thanks for sharing :-)
emmzac chapter 8 . 4/15
Sorry no time to stop and review I need to keep reading ;-)
emmzac chapter 7 . 4/15
Yep tears and even more tears. My heart might be feeling the loss but as long as E&B stay strong it will not break. Reading on :-)