Reviews for Scars
yllom21 chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Interesting story and I liked your description of Cloud's depression. Nice job and rather interesting. I think Vincet being the first to know was a good call.
KitsuneSkye203 chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
Of course it would be -Yuffie- who climbed through the air vents and found the blood. I could so imagine that *imagines* hehehe you are so mean, especially to Tifa. I like it. plz update.

-Kitsune Skye-
Midas chapter 5 . 1/6/2004
Excellent fic, I congratulate you! Hope you update soon!
Brittany chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
WHOA. WHOA WHOA WHOA! HOLD UP!

Okay.. finish this please
snwilliams chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
I like this story a lot. You did a really good job of making Cloud deranged, but you also kept him in character. and THANK you for not making it a Cloud-Tifa.

Flit
Sunflower-chan chapter 5 . 1/25/2003
I added this to my faves!
Kat chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
UH I like this,but is it ever going to be updated? It should be.

*huggles*

-Kat
Kaellyn chapter 5 . 6/15/2002
Ooooh... please, hurry with the next part...
Luine chapter 5 . 5/28/2002
Wow this is a really great fic. I can't wait for the next part. For some reason I got the urgr to read a FF7 fic tonight and searched and searched and found yours and WOW! It's great. I can't wait to see how Yuffie will react...sneaky li'l bitch isn't she? lol. Update soon! It's awesome!
XD chapter 5 . 4/21/2002
hmmm! *thumbs up for the cliff-hanger* i was sitting really close to the screen by the time i reached the end of this chapter. XD~~
Kingpin chapter 5 . 4/20/2002
Well, nevertheless... that was interesting. A tortured Cloud, who relishes the fact that he draws his own blood for the account of so many others.

This is a really great fic. I nev guessed Cloud to be a mesochist-is that the word?-but you're doing a great job with the fic so far. At least it has a riveting plot.

Unlike today's average FF7 fanfic... seems the quality of those fics have fallen quite a bit. Never mind my own... :)

Kingpin.
Tifa-Carbuncle chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
That was great and well written! You have a wonderful insight into Cloud's mind! But, you can't leave me hanging like this! Write more, please!
XD chapter 4 . 4/19/2002
*hands sakura a disk 2* that helps? : guess it didn't... *giggle* personally i don't feel that the fic is going too fast - it's going at the pace it should be, isn't it? *giggle* my only complaint is perhaps that the chapters are too short. :O but that's not really a complain, it's more of an opinion which you may stuff down the rubbish bin. XD your characterization of cloud really rocks. i hope to be able to read some more of this! :D
KawaiiKowaiKoneko chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
There are very few authors who are brave enough to write about self injury. So far what I've seen of this story is very amasing, very heartfelt and powerful. Please keep going.
Htress chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
I can't get enough of your story! Continue you're doing great work!