Reviews for Let Chaos Reign: Cerberus
CarlitosLover chapter 1 . 1/12
Honestly Paco is not much better then Cerberus lol. Cerberus is roughly translated to Spot lol. Sooooo cute
RetickLover chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This was SOOOO funny and adorable xD It was such a Kendall/Logan thing that would happen xD
EverlastingKL chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Lol this was too funny hahaha :D awesome.
alfonse chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
cute! it's my third time reading it and i still find it adorable!
squoctobird chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Adorable. Just imagine all the puppy kiss you can get from a 3 headed puppy.
Reinier chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
How do you come up with this stuff it's amazing
IceRush chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Really funny story I don't usually read stories less then rated T, but the other story was to good to not read the sequel.

Sincerely yours,

Joey
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
PACO HAHAHAHAHAHA that is the second most funniest thing I have heard all weak In honour of this story and your others My new unnamed puppy shall hence forth be named PACO!
btrfan88 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
that was to short. but i still liked it. :)
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
lol, loved this! very cute and funny follow up :)
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
can i just say how much i LOOOOOOOVE this story? i mean seriously!

i love how it shows logan and kendalls life together and at the same time, has a sotryline.

anyway, Paco IS ADORIABLE! i love dogs...ESPECIALLY PUPPIES! and if one head is cute, well you can imagie how id react to 3 heads XDXDXDXD

i love how kendall names him paco XDXD its sooooooo cute! i was actually thinking of naming my future dog that! lol, mostly because of my friend who used to carve faces into oranges at lunch and call them paco XDXD but this story gives me a better reason XDXDXD

LOVE the last part lol. i can just imagine souls entering hades and meeting Paco lmao.
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
OMG! That was too cute! Ha Paco! Really Kendall! O_O I love the dog and I think Kendall was adorable in this. But I'm with Logan on this one. The dogs name needs to be a proper name for an underworld guard dog so yeah, really Kendall! Paco! Haha Love this and it was so cute! Can't wait to see what you write next 3
InsanityIsBetter chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Ahaha, aww! This was wicked good! I like how it was different from the original one (:
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Lol i really liked the ending! so funny and sweet!
MarissaLeeC chapter 1 . 5/21/2011