Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
KrizDeanGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I love it! I'm a hurt/sick dean fan tooo! and i really love caring sam btw... great job!
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Another winner from you :0 Full of HurtDean and ComfortSam. Can't do much better than this. Goes in my favorites file.

Thank You.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awhhhhh...I loved it! You really have the Dean and Sam dynamics down pat. I could easily see this in my mind. Thanks for the great one shot!
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
way to go Sam, he knows just what his brother needs. and good choice of song there, it fits the setting very well.

grear one shot ;)
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Sweet baby jeebus, that made my chest hurt and my heart melt and my body twitch all at the same time. You've effectively reduced me to a puddle of goo and it wasn't even aimed at me. Nice work! I think I need to go sort myself out now... *sniffles* Poor boys! Good for Sam for figuring out how to take care of his stubborn-ass brother! And oh Dean, how the hell did you get yourself into such a situation? *pets Dean*
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow! I love that song! Well, I loved the fic and I can imagine that particular strategy would be effective with Dean.
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Just in the interest of your writing, it seems pretty unrealistic for Sam to be able to handle Dean by himself in that kind of condition. The bleeding was just too severe, and the fact that Dean was going grey and losing consciousness was a very bad sign. Maybe I'm just skeptical? But if there's severe bleeding and you don't get it under control very promptly (not just intermittent pressure), there can be severe complications only a hospital is really equipped to handle.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Great story, Dizzo.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love this song and even better, I loved this :D

Keep up the great work Dizzo cause your writing never gets boring
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Thanks for sharing. I loved Sam's orders. The Keep pressure on it bro and I need you to keep still dude had me dry swallowing and licking parched lips. Is it hot in here? *grins*

I dig you.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh, that was a nice pick-me-up. Fantastic little story there. Thank you!