Reviews for Love Letters
nocoffeee chapter 27 . 1/29/2014
Wow amazing story i really enjoooyed it. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2012
Its a good story and I enjoyed reading it I love all the letters and I really liked the ending thank you for giving me something I could actually enjoy reading and maybe even rereading :)
MCosss chapter 27 . 6/24/2012
This was an inspiring story filled with so much detail, emotion, love and longing. I will be a follower of any other works you do gong forward and look forward to many more hours of pleasure in your creative works.

Thank you for taking the time to tell the stories of these two fictional characters that i have grown to love and feel a deep personal connection to.
McDayDreaming chapter 27 . 11/7/2011
This is a fitting end to the story, but I wish there was a wedding chapter.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
Yay for a happy reunion! The gifts were a bit much, but i loved the rest edp. the sex!
imthecallieone chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
thank u so much for this fic...i will miss the excitement each time i see an update from u. this is one of my most favorite-st story like, ever.
auggy1984 chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
Awwwe
dbltbl chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
Thankyou so much for giving us this story and amazing letters that portray the characters so well I was always so excited to see an update for you with a new letter written. Great writing and I truly hope to see more writing from you in the future, I thoroughly enjoyed it...Thanks again :)
ariz831 chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
OMG, that has got to be the best home coming ever. If I was ever gone from my mate, I'd want a welcome just like that. I have truly enjoyed this story, from start to finish. You did a remarkable job, and I am looking forward to many more fics. You are an amazing writer.
NncyL72 chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
OMG! This was such a perfect ending to an amazing story!

I'm sorry to see this fic end but at the same time so glad Callie's finally back in Arizona's arms safe and sound right where she belongs!

This is one of a few fics that I would drop whatever I was doing to read the newest chapter the second I saw it was posted!

I can't wait to read the next adventure in love (and smut, of course)you bring us revolving around our girls!

Great job!

Please don't ever stop bringing us Callie/Arizona fanfiction!
Sacrem chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
Wow, just sat down and read all 27 chapters and loved it! You've done a remarkable job with this story, and am hoping there is a sequel in the works...dying to know how both weddings go as well as the honeymoon. I'm not above begging; pretty please with a huge freakin cherry to top :)
Kryss Stennett chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
Thz story is AMAZING...nd as for the fluff ;) it was totally worth the wait.
Leonhart17 chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
YAY! Perfect ending! And best Christmas ever! :) Great job!
Sorry chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
This is my honest review. This is one of the worst things ever written by you 2. This set of letters and pathetic end show none of the talents you have displayed in the past. Pussy? Eat me out now? These 2 have shown nothing but class on the show and you've taken that from them and the idea of what true love making is and made it and them filthy. Maybe where you 2 are from this is how someone displays their love for their lover but where adults and the rest of maturity lies, this is just low class. The letters have been low class. Everybody's entitled to their own opinions in writing but this isn't writing and hasn't been from the beginning. I hope you find out what true love is about and how adults behave an interact because this is just insulting.
shortiepurk chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
I totally 'knew' that this was the ending. I had that feeling with your change up but I didn't want to believe it. NOW, I know that it is true and I'm sad but so happy. You really REALLY did a great job concluding this fic. I think it was a few chapters ago that I reviewed that I was ready for them to just be back together. I guess I get my wish! Haha. I don't even know how to express how much I love this last chapter. It's absolutely perfect. I wouldn't change the content one bit! I don't know if you're at all open to the idea, but I think that you could very easily continue this fic for much more. Obviously, you'd have to do a sequel since this is while they're apart and I want them together, but I just feel like you left this with such a good conclusion that was still open ended. I hope that you'll at least consider continuing this fic in the form of a sequel. :) I loved it. I just can't express to you how much I truly mean that. Absolutely FANTASTIC job!