Reviews for Harry Potter's Lucky Number Thirteen
Great beginning, one of the best I've read. Shame you haven't continued the story.
Zharkhella chapter 1 . 4/12
This is a really good start to the Reptilia28 challenge. I am really sad to see that there have not been any updates beyond this first chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
moar plz
kronos797 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
hey just wondering if you'll ever continue this story. from what i've seen of the first chapter it could be a good one
brightflare chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Very good story, hope you continue it sometime.
Philosophize chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I hope you continue this...
suebt chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I would love to see you add more to this.
allanreimer chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Please beat your spell-checker, as a cloud may have come from Harry's scar, but never a could. What is a could? Keep writing though, just don't let the spellcheck get control.
skyesmommy chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Any chance of updating this? Love time travel/soul bond stories
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Cant wait to see what he changes
Muroshi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Harry is not Godric's ancestor, Godric is Harry's ancestor making Harry Godric's descendent. Sorry about that little rant but that mistake always irritates me. I hate that there are so many people who make that mistake.
god of all chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
foxee-chik chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Hideout Writer chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hey, an update might be nice here! Relatively good in terms of spelling, and I enjoyed the storyline. Seriously, I would like to see another update from you, and will be looking forward to future chapters.
hpgr84me chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I very much enjoyed this story's beginning. With most of these reptillia28 challenge responses there is a abundance of Dumbledore and Weasley bashing from the get go. Nice to see it presented from a more 'nobody's perfect/everyone makes mistakes' perspective that actually makes sense.

Other than Godric being Harry's ancestor (not the other way around) I was delighted with the writing style and depth of explanations.

I hope you will continue this fic soon. It is very difficult to find interesting twists in HP fanfiction, especially when it is an exhaustively explored subject such as time travel.

Thank you again for sharing your creative writing results with those of us so very less fortunate - talent wise. :D