Reviews for Harry Potter's Lucky Number Thirteen
allanreimer chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Please beat your spell-checker, as a cloud may have come from Harry's scar, but never a could. What is a could? Keep writing though, just don't let the spellcheck get control.
skyesmommy chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Any chance of updating this? Love time travel/soul bond stories
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Cant wait to see what he changes
Muroshi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Harry is not Godric's ancestor, Godric is Harry's ancestor making Harry Godric's descendent. Sorry about that little rant but that mistake always irritates me. I hate that there are so many people who make that mistake.
god of all chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
foxee-chik chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Hideout Writer chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hey, an update might be nice here! Relatively good in terms of spelling, and I enjoyed the storyline. Seriously, I would like to see another update from you, and will be looking forward to future chapters.
hpgr84me chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I very much enjoyed this story's beginning. With most of these reptillia28 challenge responses there is a abundance of Dumbledore and Weasley bashing from the get go. Nice to see it presented from a more 'nobody's perfect/everyone makes mistakes' perspective that actually makes sense.

Other than Godric being Harry's ancestor (not the other way around) I was delighted with the writing style and depth of explanations.

I hope you will continue this fic soon. It is very difficult to find interesting twists in HP fanfiction, especially when it is an exhaustively explored subject such as time travel.

Thank you again for sharing your creative writing results with those of us so very less fortunate - talent wise. :D
David-El chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
You know, if you hadn't liked Ron so much, you could have made this fic an answer to another challenge: Proud Mudblood's Second Year challenge. But hey, who cares? This should be interesting enough as it is! Start working on this again!
phantombrick chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I have read a lot of these stories for this challenge. I must say I have enjoyed the start of this one more than the rest. I can not wait to see what else you do with it.

Phantombrick
BadWolfRisen chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I love this story so much. I hope you return to writing soon because I can't wait for the next part.

Cheers! -Seeker
JadeLMSkywalker chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Please tell me you are going to continue. I have enjoyed this chapter and look forward to more.
WPL chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
looking foeward to the next chapter
crystal dawn douglas chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
i think that this story is great i was just wondering when you were going to up date
GBTtown chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
The "screwing up his own death" story has been done before, which is no slight to you and your story. I like your beginning of "Lucky #13" and think you have a good start on the story. Manipulative Dumbledork and Weaslette are not uncommon but to me (a fairly rigid Harmonian) I like reading that type story. Good editing, good writing I hope to read an update soon.