Reviews for Total Burn
Loved the ending. xD
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wonderful!
Tessie13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I think you have a gift for song fics. Love love love. Just picturing Mark's reaction has me rofl. Logan's cocky atitude still shines, at least in my vision. And Lola, I love you in that friend way so much. Honestly, as soon as I read this, the images played through my mind perfectly. I can picture this happening with no struggle.

Tessie
nicolelove120 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
that's cute!
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
cute
ChocolateSkittles chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This made me laugh. Good job (: LOL
ZeravlaStar chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I have no idea why but i had dis feelling she was writing according to you by orthirati i think i spelt her name but wateva· idk y but when she said mark puts out her flaws n logan calls her bautiful i was like dis sounds like dat orthirati song
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love that song! Btw, great line Lola!
sparkle15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Girl power! That was awesome! Such an awe inspiring fic ) I could imagine Quinn shaking her head with her wavy hair swaying from side to side when she sings "he can't get me outta his head"
Great job!
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Freaky! The moment I started reading this fic, I started thinking about this song. Even before it came up in the fic. I really like this, by the way. Mark sucks!
RollTideRoll01 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
You should continue this it is awesome!
stace chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
hey i love this story it really good u should contuine
scifichick07 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Very cute! I love the anit-Mark fics. I never liked him so yeah... Haha. I really liked this one. :)