Reviews for When Family Calls REWRITE
I really love this story and hope you continue!
Fall Out NCIS BONES Girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Omg I love this so much please contunue!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Nice.
1sunfun
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Love it!
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is really good please continue soon
DS2010 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wow great start, more please!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Great story. So,how did Tony end up been a Gibbs? And who are Jayson and his sister? Are they adopted? And who kidnapped Jayson and why? What will the teams reaction to Tony been Gibbs son? Can't wait to find out.
Sarah1965 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I've just left a comment on Catalytic Development hoping to see an update as I love the story and really hope Tony and Gibbs can resolve their relationship issues. I went back to your author page and saw you'd started to re-write this one. I just love your stories and really hope your muse will cooperate to the conclusion of the stories, I love your Tony angst with Gibbs as his father - hope to see more soon.
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
YES! I am thrilled to see you pick this one back up! I loved this story and cannot wait to see where you want to tak it! AND if it gets the other story going EVEN BETTER!
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Please, update as soon as you can : this fiction is gold !
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Uh oh! If something goes wrong then both Gibbs and Tony are gonna be PISSED! If I was Ziva and Mcgee I would wait a little while to question what is going on, just for my own safety LOL
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OMG I really like this. Please update soon.
smush68 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I like this chapter - hope you can get up some more!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Liz, I love this story! Can we have some background on Gibbs, Tony and Jayson's relationship please? Or, was it explained in another story? I wasn't for sure. I always see Gibbs with sons, not a daughter (because MH has 2 sons)... he's such a good dad though! Hugs abound... - Erynn. :-]
The Lady Grace chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
If reviews will get me more of Catalyst, then I will review all day long. This story deserves them too. I remember the original, and I am glad to see it going again. So: Wonderful beginning. I love Gibbs and Tony as father and son. Keep it up!