Reviews for Walk the Plank
ViolettBlack chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
"So just how did Cuddy get House out of the bath?" I was wondering that, too! I love missing scene fanfictions, which close the gaps, which the writers of the show left us. You did a good job with closing that particular gap!
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
A harrowing episode. Your story fleshes it out very well.
newdayz chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
It is the little details such as your story has that help make sense of the Huddy fiasco, if only the show writer's could do it.
huddyholic chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was really good.
Dara-si chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
uh, that was very good...even your end...As we know...Rachel is her future...not House:-( Not Huddy anymore..:-(((
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Excellent one-shot. I like the balances going on here: Cuddy struggling to keep her detachment alongside her innate compassion and her feelings for House; Cuddy also trying to protect her daughter and yet distract her enough to make sure she doesn't see too much or get too bored; House doing his best to be honest with Cuddy before the surgery, not quite there but trying, even while he's still the same manipulative guy he's always been, even if weakened by circumstances. This was horrific, tender, and ultimately very sad; still, seeing Cuddy walk down the corridor at the end with Rachel, knowing her little girl is the future she's chosen, is bittersweet but probably the best ending, given the storyline the writers handed us.

Nicely done as always, S&P. This is great work.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I loved all the details that you filled in and the insight into Cuddy. I understood her perfectly in the episode but it's nice to see her emotions so beautifully put into words. :)
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Lovely fill-in-the-gaps story... I love how you get us into Cuddy's head here. The end is bitter-sweet and fitting. Thank you for this! :)
menolly-au chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ah, that was great. Nice to see someone tackle that strange episode and some of the improbable things in it. Good to seee it through Cuddy's eyes, and the struggle to both help House and protect her daughter from things she shouldn't be seeing/doing. Very nice balance there and a great expansion on the episode.