Reviews for Semper Fi
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue this story it is amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
update soon
Ack chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Is this story dead? Because that would suck so BAD! Too many interesting things to just forget about. Cruel. I hope this isn't dead! Say it isn't so!
alix33 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
"Katie will have started a preschool smuggling ring." Jenny turned to him at the last suggestion, and broke out in the first honest smile he had seen all morning." - Not necessarily a bad thing, it just depends on what it is being smuggled.

"Gibbs watched Daniel walk away, before turning back to the crossword puzzle. He found a magazine being brought back down on the back of his head, and he turned to the elderly woman sitting next to him, the now uncurled sewing magazine in her lap. "What was that for?" "For not proposing to your young lady and letting everyone know first. Everyone today wants to share their business, no secrets or surprises anymore." He sighed. He was getting grief everywhere." - Aw, poor gibbs! Head slaps from busybody little old ladies, even.

"Emily will just do what she needs to get by. You know she's already got Semper Fi tattooed on her." "She got it finished then?" "Oh yeah. Our girl has completely rejected those who be the best that they can be." - OK, so she is ex-Army, like G Callen is (at least according to NCIS: LA fic lore, I would not know about RL show season 3 lore yet).

"Jamie asked, looking around for somewhere where they could eat. He hadn't eaten with Jenny and Katie, just had an orange juice and stole carrots off of Katie's plate when she wasn't looking." - I hope carrots are not Mademoiselle Katie's favourite vegetable then.

"Can Jethro read me a story? And do all the voices? And tuck me in?" Jenny turned to the legendary former NCIS agent who melted under the gaze of the small four year old. "Course I can, Katie." - There are probably people would literally kill to have that effect on Gibbs.

"Tony hadn't invited his father" - Yay! The presence of that creeping ooze/oozing creep would have just made everything tawdry and icky.

"Now, when we going to be cutting this cake?" Mike growled from the other table, impatient for the wedding rituals to be finished so he could go on the street to smoke. He had been banned from smoking and been forced into a tie, but despite his uncomfortable state, he was happy to see those he cared about so happy. Ignored and deciding to entertain himself, Mike got up from the plastic seat and went over to his friends. He put out his arm for Jenny to take. "Fancy a dance?" Jethro reluctantly let Mike lead Jenny onto the dance floor, but had to glare at his old partner when his hands found themselves over Jenny's ass. Ziva and Tony laughed as everyone heard the smack of Jenny's hands over Mike's." - Well done, Jenny.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
"He managed to coax his daughter out of the car with the promise that Gibbs would read her a bedtime story and do the voices." - AW! at the thought of Gibbs with Ducky-like storytelling skills.

"Jenny walking down the steps of his basement, heels clacking. She was dressed for a night out, and had probably gone out with the good doctor." - Jenny dated Todd Gelfand?

"He looked at the small wooden boat he had built after their argument earlier in the day. He made boats for people he loved; he destroyed some of them if the feelings had gone. The boat was a little token that meant more than he could say." - AW!

"The door of the diner opened again, Leon actually smiling as he turned to her. "Oh, and Jenny, congratulations on the engagement. Wish you and Gibbs all the best." The door closed on her look of confusion. She turned around to Jamie, who just pressed his head to the counter. He had thought this week couldn't get any worse. He had been wrong." - Ouch! And to think Leon Vance had good intentions there.
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Fantastic chapter, I soo love it and can't wait for more!
MissJayne chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Loved it! Enjoying all the little moments between the characters. You write them beautifully.
iwannagibbs chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I just found this and I'm intrigued. Took a bit to keep the players straight but I like it so far. Big ooops for Leon there at the end! Looking forward to more.
yathink1123 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow...what a great story! So enjoy stories that are not out of character. You wove many threads from past and present episodes. You obviously know NCIS cannon. Thanks for sharing your talent. Will await more.
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awesome start! More please!
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I am enjoying this way more than I normally enjoy AUs in which the characters don't work at NCIS. I love it. I love the Jibbs, I love Semper Fi, I love that Mike is alive. It's awesome.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Loved it! Intriguing start, looking forward to more.
hopesmom chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I like it, good beginning. Keep writing, you are on to something hre.