Reviews for Behind The Scenes
cindythechef chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
This was a really fun and sweet story. I don't mind the Ziva abuse I was never a big fan of hers on the show anyway :)
S chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Amazing story. Have read it several times but there is one tiny little detail that bothers me. Tony's (and by association Michael's) eyes are blue or green possibly even hazel if one were to be generously vague but they are nowhere near brown.
ob1292 chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Nice story
CriticalThinking chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Is it too much to ask that people who write for NCIS actually watch the show?

Or that they make a minimal effort to portray male characters - especially when they're gay - as male characters, rather than some insipid little dishrag lacking a backbone straight out of a 70s Harlequin?

Your characterization of Tony and Ziva is risible and smacks of self-insertion. Frankly, no one worth having would ever want anyone who behaved like Tony.
sparks chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
Not a bad fic, but a little ooc. Tony's a little pathetic, and Gibbs is too wordy. Intersting plot, just work on dialog.
Catindahat chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
I've just read this all the way through and I love it. Your writing is brilliant as always, well done.
Sam chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
If you ever look for another inspiration...Tony/BRad would be great - are there even any Tony/Brad stories? I really got to find them...

Just read the first chapter but I'm already hooked and the best part - it's complete - YEAH!

Sam :)
alicemayisbetter chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. I love Tibbs and I really like that the two didn't just immediately accept each other's feelings but rather took some time before they could believe it. This felt like a very realistic response.

I think that maybe Ziva's initial actions and Abby/Tim's responses to it were just a little bit OOC, as after the many years they've spent together I think the team is closer to Ziva than they are in this story. Nevertheless, I thought that the team's reactions given Ziva's manipulation were spot-on and in general I thought it was a great story.
trout1986 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
I am enjoying reading this story.

IT is a good thing in didn't try to read it as WIP. I would have been ready to ... arg
Magpie1600 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Awh that was so sweet, loved the ending.
ban-chan100 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
wooow i loved this story thank you sooo much. i loved the fact that tony and gibbs got together its sooo cute. awww thanks i wonder what abby and tim will plan i just cant guess.

THANKS I LOVED THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH

DS2010 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Enjoyed the end, she got her just desserts.

Glad the boys are together.
fangirl36 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
i was kinda expecting something bigger with ziva but the way u ended it is ok with me keep writing these awsome stories
finlaure chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Oh I sooo would not like to have someone who, "can kill without leaving evidense behind" or someone who could mess with my credit, identiy and everything else for the rest of my life mad at me. Or an ME who could do some wicked things also.

So thank you or putting the end part.

now I would Realllly love to see you get to feeling better because I know you aren't feeling well! Take care my friend.
Meilea2010 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Oh yes. You had to let us know what was happening with Ziva. You couldn't just leave us hanging like that. It would just have been so cruel. Glad she's being sent back to Israel. Serves the little b**ch right after the trouble she had caused. Fantastic chapter and story. Thank you.