Reviews for Novo Aetas
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Great story. Update soon please. I love how funny Drake is, just the way he talks makes me smile. What is Jacob? Is he a sorcerer or some time of creature?
hopeful chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Please continue your story. It's really good and well written. Don't give up on it. There are lots of readers that want to see it completed. This is awesome Drake and Dave!
taylor chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Where are u and when are u coming back?! Please please please continue your story. It's great and I am sure lots of other readers would like to see it finished. Watch the movie again for inspiration. I find that always helps.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Please update! I'm dieing for more :(
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Oh my gosh! Why is there not more?! Please please continue your story. It's very good.
elise-hale913 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Please.
TenshiNanashi chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Well, let's be honest. Drake is not the baddest morganian out there. He does have a sense of fair play and doesn't really aspire to kill anyone. Plus, he mostly was more dangerous to Horvath in a fight than to Balthazar or Dave.
Love the sexual tinge to what he and Dave have been doing. It's interesting.
Kidiu chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
It's been six months! Drake's finally awake, and you left a cliffy! I'm gonna die... I really hope you continue! I love this so much, best SA fic I've read! I love the interaction between Drake and David, even if it's only minimal. I hope to see more of them!
Void-san chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Ah man, this is getting exiting. I forgot my password but at least I've got this story bookmarked. I've been looking for a really good David/Drake fic this looks like this is it.
SakuraFlame10 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
What is Jacob!? Teeeelllll meeeeeeee! Some sort of guardian spirit? The oposite of those demons? Oh is it the snow lepard in the painting in his apartment? I can't wait for the next chapter!
PadFootWasHere chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
i love this!:D i hope you update soon!
Captain Eric chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Oh my god! So much suspense! *freakin out* I can't wait for the next update! Please make it be soon.
See spot grin chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
... Is it terribly bad that I want to know what is in the hospital? Please continue this awesome. I can't wait for more
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
I'll bet that it's a BIG doggie! :) Lol. :)
Kaseytrue chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Oh my Gods that has got to be the most enteresting chapter yet. I am Loving it and hope to read the next chapter soon.

Thanks