Reviews for He's a Rebel
imjustfierce chapter 6 . 4/7
awwww. this was such a cute story. i liked it. :) good job!
StrangePointOfView chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
This is amazing, and funny, and heartwarming, and beautiful, and filled with small moments of happiness, and everything that a Rapunzel story should be.
Bravo!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
I kind of feel the need to go throttle Lady Eva myself right now. How dare she make Rapunzel cry?

This was very sweet; Eugene can be a big 'ol teddy bear when he wants to be.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
I wasn't going to review until the end but I really loved this one! I mean I love the entire idea of the drabbles, using all the old songs to tell stories - it's unique - but I really, really enjoyed this one. Rapunzel is so cute and I love how she so ardently sticks up for Eugene.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Adorable!
Romance and Musicals chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Oh. My. God. This was basically the cutest thing ever. I love it so very much. It's so sweet and so in-character. You managed to capture Rapunzel and Eugene's relationship perfectly. Oh God, I needed this cute today.
Starbrow chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I plan to come back and leave more extensive reviews for each chapter, but this is just a quickie to say that this is seriously the best Tangled fic I've read all week and maybe longer. Wow wow wow. Just so so so good. The writing is just fantastic, the characterizations too perfect to bear. Amazing.
J. Metropolis chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Anytime I have writer's block on my own tangled fanfics, I come back and re-read this one. You captured them both so perfectly. :D
yay chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
This was adorable.
Penguinator27 chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
FANtastic! Keeping the songs in mind made me think of a sort of innocence that their relationship obviously has. I also like how you managed to fit Eugene into palace life, as well as his interactions with the King and Queen. The comedy was not lost on me either; I especially admire this in Tangled fics, as it's something I struggle in creating in my own writing. My favorite incident was when Eugene discovers that he has been professing his love to Rapunzel while inebriated. Pure gold.

My only qualm with this story is that sometimes Rapunzel seems very childish. I can see the justification for making her character this, but... I don't know. It's not even that big of a deal.

One last thing: I heard on Tumblr that you're a college professor. I think this is great, because it makes me feel better when I discover that there are other adult professionals who engage in Tangled fandom.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
D'aww..! Very, very sweet! This was a enjoyable read. Thank you. )
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 3/14/2012