Reviews for What We Have in Common
Window Girl chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
An interesting pairing! I love how you made this funny while keeping the main characters in character. I also like that they didn't take over the world!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Omg! So funny! I love this pairing and Sakura Yume was so amazing! Thank you for this!

-Ace
FruitCase chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
First of all, thank you so much for dedicating this wonderful story to me! When I recieved your PM I was excited to see this story. I thought it was both funny, strange and sexy. You did a really good job - it was highly amusing. Thank you for sharing this story with me!

-FruitCase.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hahahaha, that was good! Liked where you went with it.
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I didnt know how these two would work but you did a great job with one shot and I love the small Romy in I am off to read this story you talked up the great work _
JosephineX chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wooooooow... now that you mention it... CRACK UP!

...

Actually no, I fail to see the humor.

Then again, I fail a lot.

Hhehehe, can't wait for the next story of yours!
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh Mah Frickin Gosh. That's perhaps the crackiest, yet somehow completely believable/compatable, pairing I have ever heard of. Let alone read. That being said, I actually kind of like them. :) I could be a shipper. B]

Lovely writing, as always! And Yays for the Romy cameo! x3
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That...has got to be...one of the biggest, CRACKIEST pairings ever. I think I'm too stunned to laugh. Although it is funny that she's married to Apocalypse. And yay for Scott, moving on with his life. That was very typical Kitty, to be mad over that.

I've read the first 2 or 3 chapters of Sakura Yume but I got bored or something. I don't know.
aecul chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ha, cute. That was cleverly written. I liked the time breaks and the X-Men cameos.

That IS an interesting pairing...it kinda makes sense to me as far as the whole "want of power" thing goes. And it's just a funny idea. XD You did a good job with it and their two different perspectives. And I like how they kept getting in the way of each others' plans for world domination. The ending was cool too. :)