Reviews for Teenage Wasteland
Anon chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
I hope you continue this story. It's interesting and I'm dying to know what happens
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Love it,maybe Sara should install spy cameras or spyware equipment to have some 'back up' in the future if she needs to negociate with Lindsey, or when everything blow ups with Catherine...BTW,I call bullshit with Lindsey's excuse over her obsession with Sara, I believe she wants something else, I just don't know wht that is yet _ ?
katvrah chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
Please tell me that you have a plan and you dont just randomly want to torture Sara . You know what , I changed my mind . I dont want Sara to teach Lindsey a lesson . I want Lindsey to be in need or in danger and Sara to be there for her and then she will follow her around like a puppy licking her feet . ;
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Why is Lindsey the main character in this fic?

I'm trying to wait out for the Cara, but you make it damn hard!
katvrah chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Oh my God there is this scary child again ! I so much want for Sara to teach her a lesson or five !
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Great chapters.
katvrah chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Oh quick update , you are fantastic ! Really liked the moment outside Catherines car and I am glad that I didnt have to read about Lindsey in the last two chapters .
Tanith Tumultuous chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
Good story. Keep it up :D
katvrah chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
This is strange cause I dont think I have ever read smt where Lingie was bad , not that bad . I really hate her right now and I hate that Sara and Catherine fight because of her . I hope smt bad happens to her and Sara is there to save or take care of her .
TJ chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Kindy confused at the end, is Lindsey interested (as in has an obsesive crush) on Sara? Because, I don't get why, from all the LV-CSI, she is so relentless in going after Sara?

Other than that, great chapter...
KGJ chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Sorry, but you do know that the answer to that question wasn't forty two right? PEMDAS. Root square of 81 is 9 which would then be multiplied by 78 and divided by 16 (assuming that there are parentheses around 8 by 2 because if there wasn't one would have to divide by eight, and then mutliply by two) BEFORE being added to -30 as the last step of the equation. The answer is 13.875, actually (unless you account for the aforementioned situation then it would be 145.5), not 42.
scubysnak chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh an old story that I'm just discovering. Yay!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
vanpike chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
wow ... linds is really a bitch! She is so capable of trying to seduce Sara, just to get things to keep in silence ...
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 7 . 8/19/2011