Reviews for By the Grace of God
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
this is good. there's rarely any story between these two so this is kind of like a buried treasure. I hope there is to be more of the likes.
well the story and line wise is quite good but I did got a bit confuse (maybe because I don't study about European country or history _; ) but other than that its a pretty good story. I actually read it a while back, but only then just found again and had this sudden urgent to leave a comment. so this review is mostly based on memory and what I felt back then. if happen to reread it in the near future, I will try to review it with a new feeling and hope it would be able to help you in constructive way for your writing.
I hope you continue to enjoy writing and forgive me if I babble on to much now :p .
you don't have to take me seriously but I did enjoyed the experience you shared with me.
SolarJam chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
My favourite NetherlandsxEngland fic...ok so there aren't much in existence, but still, I thoroughly adore this lovely piece of writing and this is the fourth time I've come back to read and enjoy it.

Great characterization. lovely flow. Delicious tension. In other words, great stuff. I pray in silence you may try your hand again at this pairing sometime!

Thanks for writing and sharing :)
PersonifyThis chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Great story! Love the rarepair and all the history! Two thumbs up :)
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Wow...this is so great. Usually long chapters make me somewhat bored but this was so totally awesome I didn't feel like that at all. I like the idea that what the people of a country feel affects the way they feel.
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I love your stories so much. The history and how it affects the personifications themselves, it's always very intriguing. And then this pair is one I'm very fond of and I was looking forward to at least one fic about them, so I was really happy to see you've written this. The characterization is amazing, as always, especially Holland's, since he's a character who doesn't appear much in either the original series or the fandom even (not as much as I'd like, anyway).
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I LOVE you for writing this! This pairing is rare, oh so rare...

And because Im a huge fan of hetalia and stories with muuuuch European history I simply have to fave it.

Please! Write moooore
The Artist Formaly Known As chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I loved this the history was brilliant and you kept them do in character.

Great job
Live-Like-its-heaven-on-earth chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Ah I've been hoping to read a fan-fiction on these two at this time, was always an interesting part of their history and you did it soooooo amazingly! I really love, your writing style is enticing and the pace of the story is perfect, it's not rushed buty it's so slow that you get bored.

Now... to go and reread it a few times to satisfy my love of Netherlands/England!