Reviews for Touched by an Angel with carrot
Good on Angel to help.
Balsly. I see Simon Pegg voicing him. He who voice Buck on the Ice Age movies and Reepicheep on The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. So grand on voicing feisty furballs.
I wish to see Flurttershy get comfort.
Neal Wolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
That was HILARIOUS! Well done indeed, my vulpine friend
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Wonderful
frytrix chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Great story.
shadowmccloud chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
MAKE MORE TO THIS STORY DAMNIT!
Ivory Inkwell chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That's our Angel Bunny, tough as nails and willing to bring the hurt! I loved how you brought forth his love and protectiveness of Flutter Shy, it was really sweet how far he was willing to go for her. And as for what happened with Philomena... Excellent explanation of things and as for the results *cackles* right up my liking!

-The Radiant New Moon,
Mabushii Mikazuki
Silverstream17 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
YES! I told everypony that Angel wasn't a jerk! YEAH!

Happy geekout dance!

(\(•_•)/)
pheonix89 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Dear god, that was awesome. Although, after seeing dragon quest, Angel should have been screwed, Everfree native or no. Dragons swim in lava. Phoenixes can still kill them with fire, apparently. I don't think anything shy of Discord, Celestia or Luna can tank that kind of heat.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
That was Epic. I haven't had a chance to see that episode yet but I do look forward to it.
Skykitsune chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
YES! Imagine my surprise when I decide to check up on Training Tails, and I find the author is writing stories about one of my other favorite things!

And aye, I agree Angel helps a lot more than people think. Bahaha, couldn't stop laughing when he took down pretty much everyone. X3 Keep on writing awesomeness! I'm off to read the other stories you've wrote now.
Overactive Mind chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Some ponies believe that Fluttershy has a pet rabbit.

Others know that Angel has a pet pony. And no one messes with Angel's things.

Excellent work here.
iisaw chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Violence is Magic!

Freakin' hilarious, dude!
Colfax chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You made me almost like that damned rabbit...

Still, good story and pretty funny.
Dragon Fox 05 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
:D

... That's all I have to say.
kaelenmitharos chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I liked it a lot. First time I've admitted to reading a MLP fanfiction, too. Your attention to detail gives you credit. It could do with a little more descriptive detail. Oh, and before I forget to mention, I especially liked the creative twists of phrasing and wordplay (like the quails comment, for one). Well done.