Reviews for Touched by an Angel with carrot
Roxor128 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This was both funny and highly plausible. I'd love to see this animated.
Robotech-Master chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is really a great story. While, as another reviewer pointed out, there is a more prosaic explanation for the animals' behavior, making these continuity links certainly adds an interesting (and amusing) explanation.

And Angel the badass bunny is one of those characters who I think deserves to be seen in many more stories—a very worthy addition to the fanon. What TVTropes would call the "Killer Rabbit". Heh.
JayManney4Life chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh good lord, never underestimate the ferocity of a rabbit, especially if you've ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Vicious little things. Angel is no different, but he at least uses it for good reasons. Also, never make Fluttershy cry, under any circimstances, or he will find you, and he will break you!

This was a goofy, awesome read! _
Bluemew22 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Continuity has been achieved! This actually squashes about 5 questions I've had for a while, but decided were below the need to ask Lauren or whoever. Congratulations now have this bottomless bucket of infinite... *looks around for Derpy* ...(muffins). *hands* If Derpy shows up and steals it, call me and I'll send you a similar bucket for apple fritters.

Angel is a Jerk With A Heart Of Gold... and a fist made of iron. I love it. Fav'd, and subbed so I know if you make that epilogue.
Aotrs Commander chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Okay, that was funny. A well deserved arse-kicking all round, one feels. Nice job!
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Way to go, Angel! Show 'em what happens to those who disrespect or spreads bad rumours about Fluttershy!

Nice fic, badass Angel, subdued Filomena.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
the horrible monster Philomena made her out to be!"

That might actually explain things.

But a buddy of mine pointed that Fluttershy has gotten too used to the animal she takes care of, and has forgotten that it normally takes a while to get animals to trust you. She was able to get the wild creatures of Everfree Forest to trust her because she offered them a helping hoof when the Sonic Rainboom scared them all! She didn't have that with royal pets that were used to ponies who just looked and not touched!

"You're kidding! Tell me you're kidding!"

She pick that up from her mistresses' sister?

, if I value my continued existence.

She's immortal, she can't die.

I hate to say it, but while Angel's got guts, I think that a fight between him and an immortal would kinda end badly and NOT in his favor. Otherwise good story!
MysticGohan88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ha ha! That was awesome! Angels pretty tough apparently. Yeah, I had a feeling Fluttershy would be hurt after what happened. That was very mean of Philomena. Glad that Angel taught that phoniex a lesson! Good one shot!
HeatWave chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Well shoot... there went my theory.

This was great. Angel to the rescue! I'll admit that initially I didn't much care for the temperamental rabbit, but he started to grow on me, especially after I included some scenes with him in my latest story.

Apparently, he's from the Bronx.

I loved this!

Granted, a part of me still feels that Philomena could have vaporized the carrot the moment she felt like it, but hey, rule of funny!

And this was funny! Alas poor Fluttershy, your guardian bunny will make it all better.
Dark Side of the World chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
The Avenging Angel Bunny, Come soon to a theaters near you. Rated PG-13.

Later
docarrol chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Grew up in the Everfree Forest? That totally explains so much!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2