Reviews for The taming of Lovino
RaisinContradiction chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
(squeals as i load a shotgun) that's so cute aw Lovi i'm so happy for you, i'm happy for everyone (turns around and looks around) now where is Francis? i need to have a...(cocks shotgun) talk with him owo
RaisinContradiction chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Crazy eyes XD i use that too o3o so effective...that or a slow shake of disappointment and a silent exit.
SayMrrp chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Ti amo, story! This is awesome.
SayMrrp chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
That's Lovino. Cute until he opens his mouth.

Fusosososo
Riane V chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I do not know why but for some reason at random my mind decided to play Overflowing Passion sung by btt at 2 am in the morning. Anyways wow francis you got some persistence there three years? Damn.
SwampyGreenie chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
...*cries* This was soo beautiful!
SwampyGreenie chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Oh dear. Fracis, si vous plait! Calm down! You should go chase some Austrian booty and relax. Feli and Luddy are practically canon. ;)
SwampyGreenie chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I seriously face-palmed just as Antonio started singing. And then I couldn't read anymore because I was still face-palming for the next two minutes...and then I read on and Gilbert face-palmed and I saw stars, because awesome people think alike!
SwampyGreenie chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
*conflicted with how I should review this...awesomeness*

SwampyGreenie chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
OH MY F-ING GOD JESUS TITTIES AND VODKA WITH GERMAN BEER AND SPANISH TEQUILA!
I think I just drooled...I love the Spamano, I can't resist the adorable Gerita that's developing, and I just squeeled so hardcore at the amazing shot of Prucan!

I think I'm in love!
15Acesplz chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
yayyyyyy! i'm just sad I didn't write it
15Acesplz chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
ShiBe you beat me to it. I was gonna write thiiiiis!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
10 things I hate about you
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
SO AWESOME ON EXTREME-PRUSSIA LEVELS
Seriously, this made me want to read the Taming of the Shrew
OTL...
Russia Land of Fire and Snow chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Lol the wrath of north Italy rains upon the Eiffel tower
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »