Reviews for Gift of the magi
ichiruki chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
This story is AMAZING. You have got to continue. This story is so romantic and sweet. I want to know what happens next. So PLEASE continue. And please don't leave me hanging. AWWW! I can't wait till your next update. PS luved the story!
Rukes chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Update soon, It's good..:)
Doc Deej chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
I so love the scene, I just hope it happens to me

The last part XD

I really love the way you write the story

it's wonderful and awesome :D

It makes me smile XD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
So far I really like the story. Your biggest problem is that you don't use the corrct tense. There are other small problems but that one is the most damaging to the story. Just try to work on it a little more. Another thing, what the hell is wrong with all the other reviewers who hate Orihime so much? Seriously it doesn't seem like your intention was for us to hate her. I like that you kept all the characters acting like they usually would. I hate bashing, I honestly can't remember the last time it helped a story. Can you? Anyways keep up the good work. :)
ShadowSword524 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
And there's Chad with the save!
DanceOfTheWhiteMoon chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Well I'm certainly not very happy about this. I expected something like this to happen, but why can't things just go smoothly for once? Ugh. Inoue pisses me off more than usual (which is surprising really, cause I thought I hated her to the maximum already). You've successfully managed to make me hate her more! I didn't expect Ichigo to pick Inoue over Rukia, and that's what pissed me off the most.

Hopefully in the next chapter Ichigo will leave Inoue in the hospital with Ishida, and she will feel heartbroken that he left her for Rukia. I'm pissed at Ichigo too, for following Ishida and Inoue to the hospital.

I'm pissed a lot thanks to this chapter haha no offense.

INOUE RUINED EVERYTHING! SHE ALWAYS RUINS EVERYTHING!

I WANT ICHIRUKI!

M'kay bye
teshichan chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
yey! you have another story i can read.

that prologue was something! wonder who the mother of ichi's kid is... hope it's rukia! :)

i love how ichi's so in love with rukia! but not enough to attend her party... tsk tsk. kidding! i would've done the same.

i hope rukia understands though...

hope you update soon! :)
Doc Deej chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Are you pinoy? XD haha

The story is very awesome :D

Update more!

I'm in a cliffy here XD nyaha!
kyurikochan chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Ill be lookin forward to c ichigo at rukias birthday party ;)
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
ichigo! how could you!

poor rukia T,T

update asap!
ShadowSword524 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Oh no! Why'd this have to happen? Oh by the way, sry bout the leg pain. I get it. I've broke BOTH ankles TWICE in the past year plus tendinitis in my knee, so I feel where you're coming from.
luffiaxviz chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Fabulous story D Please update soon.
kyurikochan chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Haha if ichigo cant be her prince then he will be her knight :) Update soon!
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
the world would end today! hahahaha!

i like this chapter

update again!

do your best db
ShadowSword524 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Knight? Perfect! I can't wait for the nxt chapter!