Reviews for Cracking
dark digidestined chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
soo... what ever became of interlapse?
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
So you created a Wormhole mentions both Doctor Who and Quantum Leap.
lyberator chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
Intriguing literary combination of Tenth and Eleventh Doctor encounters with the Quantum Leap universe. The short but sufficiently significant prelude to "Interlapse" has certainly wet my creative appetite for more outer body situations. The festive best for the remainder of 2011 and the New Year beyond!
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
Splendid
Mel chapter 19 . 11/4/2011
I've really enjoyed reading all of your DWxQL fics! I haven't really thought about QL in years, but I used to love it, and you've managed to revive that a bit. (Next stop, Netflix!) All of the Doctor's rambling, both internal and external, was spot on - you do a great job writing him.
Amazing Bluie chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
Excellent ending! Now I just hope we can find time to write the sequel before too long. ;-)
Questfan chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
I was just about to log off when your alert popped up. Great timing. I loved the way the Doctor kept annoying Zoey right until the end. Asking for a cup of tea in the middle of her interrogation is sooo, well, so HIM! I love the way you tie in so many aspects of the Doctor's history and future in subtle ways and yet he still doesn't have all the answers himself. Glad you didn't try to define who or what is leaping Sam and Alia and that there are still some mysteries left in the universe.

I'm also really excited to read about your new collaboration. Although you want me to wait until next year! What?
Amazing Bluie chapter 18 . 11/1/2011
Sorry I took so long to catch up, I've been busy for a while. Great chapters, of course! Aside from the few usual long-winded areas, it was all fantastic! I liked how the resolution came together, it was very well done. Didn't understand most of it, but I didn't really need to! ;-)

Must be how all the Doctor's companions feel.
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 10/26/2011
Great
Questfan chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
No that couldn't possibly be the end of it. This is YOU after all. That was too neat and tidy for you to wrap up there but I'll be keen to see what you do wind up with. I'm glad Grace is back and all OK but still wanting to know what you do with Alia from here and how much she will remember. Also is the Doctor all in one piece of has he been a tad shredded? Did he squish Zoe yet? Still waiting for that in ever-so-patient anticipation that one day Alia will emerge to find a pair of ruby red slippers waiting for her and she can just click her heels and go home. Hang on - I think someone already wrote that story. Too bad cos it was a good plan!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
Loved this!

Now for some Doctor whoop-arse! Lookout Zoey!
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter. As usual you do places, times, and every character so well readers are amazed _
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
Exciting, suspenseful, and well written. An excellent chapter
Questfan chapter 17 . 10/18/2011
I am trying to type this around my cat who is sprawled across the keyboard! He snuck in while I was busy reading. This is another great chapter and I'm rapt that Sam is in it. It's always interesting to see how you weave actual episodes and details through the story whole twisting and tweaking them to suit. You really have me wracking my memory trying to recall episodes and you always nail the details. Next chapter please!