Reviews for Even Gods
IHeart2896 chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
"Someone is very, very much in denial..." You got that right :P

Loved how much denial is in Trickster. It makes me wanna hug him but he'll probably push me away with his powers XD
IHeart2896 chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Both cute and powerful in my eyes when I see this. I can just see those scars just making trickster wanna forget that Crooner/ Loved this
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Whoa. Just full of kickassery right here. Hell, it was so actiony I'd think it would be like watching a action movie XD
Zikka-chan chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
...I don't think he'll leave him..nope...that's how it works...when you're denying lvove...

You didn't have to rush...but this is actually a good bridge!

Work this into the fourth chapter...and take your time...don't rush creative process...listen to the songs I gave you...you can either use them to edit this...or link it into next chapter
Zikka-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
ACTUALLY..I found a picture of the cast doing their finale bow...Ross was in the Crooner costume, Jason was trickster...SIDE-BY-SIDE...so technically, i think they switch it up every now and then...

This is a Dark chapter, yes...but a DAMN-GOOD one, We need more stories with this sort of psychology...it REALLY brings out the best and more in our favorite characters :)
Zikka-chan chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
This is VERY good! ...I cringe when someone tries to give ME a message...I have VERY sensitive skin...

And now Moha knows...is Crooner...y'know...going to come after moha...? I mean, Crooner's BOUND to find Kooza IN Mystere...right?