Reviews for One Night in Kirkwall
xneseyx chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Please do the Malcolm Hawke AU! Or if there is one, could you perhaps direct me towards it? Anyway, you had me laughing so hard during this I wad in tears. Loved it!
StormyBlue chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
That was just adorable! I recently found another story that I adored and followed the link to the authors other stories and it hasn't disappointed! I'm in love with this one though. I can totally see sebastian being a sweet drunk like that.
mialove01 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
The return of the KILT! That aside I don't know why but Malcolm makes me think of Commender Shepard in Mass Effect. Don't ask me why, and i know it's sily, but that's what i think.
mamblymoo chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I love you so much. Also where is this fanart?
Eaving1989 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
You are made of awesome! Love it!
T.I.M chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Im sorry but your Malcolm is so dad like and overbearing...I just wanna rate him M for motherfuckin' Manly! Seriously he should be added to the definitions of Gwar, not the heavy metal band, for being such a BAMF.
you-know-who chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Yes, I know I am supposed to be not-on-the-Internet this weekend, but then this notification landed in my inbox and I had to read it.

This my dear, is exactly what I wanted to see! BAMF Malcom ftw :)

(this is anon cause I cannot remember my login details, but surely you know me by now)

PS don't tell MEG ;P