Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
CharismaBell chapter 5 . 1/29
Fairy Godrobot... Oh my lord. I think I punctured a spleen, that was perfect thank you for existing and making this happen. Unfortunately, cookies cannot be shoved through laptops... So have a, no several, virtual cookies.

These are totally cookies.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
That was AMAZING! best bird flash I have stumbled upon yet!
SpiderLily chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
Fantastic story! Love it! *(๑ºัºั๑)
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
I'm dying this is hilarious
Speedsmymid-name chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I'm not big on the lion king either. Does that make me werid?
IsAbElA M CuLlEn chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
"Since I dreamed I was your prince"
That line, just kill me! :'-)
JustANerdyGirl chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Potential Cannibal-Roy Harper. I may or may not have cackled.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
"Fairy godrobot" oh my god I laughed so hard it caused a coughing fit. You are amazing!
cosmic-mischief chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
This is just so... pidsmflskjf;klasj PERFECT! The humor, the side comments and the fluffyness! I'm so happy I read this :D
Annabeth chase101 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Loved this story! Really creative :)
SayMrrp chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
I just love how you twisted fairytales to fit YJ's characters... they really match! Cute ending too! Awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
This is...ASTEROUS! You genius!
TGWWIACSABADOP chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I love fairy tales and am addicted to young justice- you are the best thing which ever happened on this site!
Gnoff chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Goddess! At the beginning, when Wally says,"Thank you, sir." I can't help but remember that scene from Underdog where Underdog is shining some guy's shoe, and when he's finished, the guy says,"Shoeshine boy, you're humble and lovable!"and gives him a coin, to which Underdog replies,"Bless you, sir." And he bites the coin to see if it's real. The very opposite of humble and lovable behaviour if you ask me.
anime-teddy-bear chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
The only reason I read young avengers is because of billy and teddy too! :)