Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
little-semanggi chapter 7 . 12/2
awwwwwww!
this is...A. BLAST! a very cute story with a fresh interaction between characters.
i knew bats kind of out of it (how can he forget to turn off the engine?) but oh well, noone can get traught enough when their love ones are dying.
I'd love to see more actually... Roy and Artie are cute too as bro-sis. Supes is..well, Supey. and the others seems in character too. It'd be cute to see Robin in a dress..ommph lol xD i think i might just draw it, haha
This was five fucking years ago do you see me crying cause I am
Otaku-Heroes chapter 7 . 8/10
I love this so much!~
saveyour950 chapter 7 . 6/7
That was such a great story! I usually don't read AU stories, but this one was great. I liked all the Roy and Wally conversations the most. All of the ways you incorporated the fairy tales was good as well. I can't wait to read the one shot.
niceeee
Swanpaw chapter 7 . 5/23
I loved how this went. the kiss was so... wow. this is what I wanted today because I didn't have an art final. best day ever!
Aquarica chapter 7 . 5/11
Wow, this was amazing. I was expecting it to be slightly tedious to read from the summary, but once I decided to click, man I didn't regret it. Everything was incorporated nicely and I loved the end. NICE JOB!
Adrianna Agray chapter 7 . 4/2
That was awesome! Great plot : )
OH MY GOSH! BEST STORY EVER!
YAYY! )
CharismaBell chapter 5 . 1/29
Fairy Godrobot... Oh my lord. I think I punctured a spleen, that was perfect thank you for existing and making this happen. Unfortunately, cookies cannot be shoved through laptops... So have a, no several, virtual cookies.

These are totally cookies.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
That was AMAZING! best bird flash I have stumbled upon yet!
SpiderLily chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
Fantastic story! Love it! *(๑ºัºั๑)
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
I'm dying this is hilarious
Speedsmymid-name chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I'm not big on the lion king either. Does that make me werid?