Reviews for Second Thoughts
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
OMG. Your Peter is always nice here. Just like in the movie. I'm so glad.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
good story!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh Man, This Is Awesome! I Wonder How Everything Would Have Continued If This Was How Things Had Really Gone? XD
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Interesting direction to take it
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I liked this much better than the actual show story line where the Neal Peter bromance is almost hit rock bottom. Nice take
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Liked this.
RantWaitingToHappen chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This story is spectacular, really, but it makes me so sad, 'cause I seriously wish this was what would have happened in reality, instead of what did end up happening. :/ It's not fair! Ugh, you should own the rights to White Collar, this was excellently written, very in character, I loved sick Neal, I loved that even though the proof was only MORE incriminating towards Neal, Peter still thought he wasn't the one who stole all the paintings because of the fact that he wouldn't do that to HIM. Really, this story just about broke my heart to pieces and I probably read it three times over just because it's that awesome! Love this, thank you sooo much for writing. Absolutely brilliant.
canadianscanget chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I like the go of not always scheming. really treat. Thanks
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh, Peter. -shakes head- Honestly, have a little faith, yanno?

"I wouldn't."

"I believe you."

Best part. C:
irezel chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
i think the show will probably follow a similar format...where peter realizes he's just wrong. yup. 3
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Very well-written! Peter's thoughts in italics really had me worried about his doubt in Neal, but you resolved their rift with enough angst and relief to maintain the story's plausibility. These lines particularly made *me* wince: Neal's "'He said he didn't do it, and that's good enough for me'" and Peter's "Ouch." Excellent work! Do you really think someone stole the art from the warehouse? :)
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I always love your WC stories and this is no exception. I know this isn't going to be cleared up this quickly for real, but it's a good idea. And of course I can't believe Peter will apologize to Neal...he never has.
TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was wonderful, just what I like to see happening on the show. The idea with the warehouse being empty after Neal tells Peter about it is a nice twist. I'm really curious what Jeff Eastin has in store for us on June 7, though.
aloha94 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Nice! I only hope it turns out this well on the show. I don't know though...that grin Neal got in the very last clip of Under The Radar scared me. Being surrounded by billions of dollars worth of stuff like that has to be real tempting. Heck, even I'd be tempted to keep it, although I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. :D Hopefully the rift in Peter and Neal's relationship is all smoothed out early in the 3rd season. I can't wait until it starts. :D
Chanda chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Nice job. Enjoyed the realistic relationship between the two.