Reviews for Wedding Capers
Jo82 chapter 16 . 7/4
Loved the story! I just would like to know if you gonna continue with a third epilogue of rizzoli & isles story. I would like to read life after the wedding and if they gonna have any children?
Thank you and hope to read more from you.
Joan chapter 16 . 1/4
Great story with a fairytale ending.
beaches13 chapter 16 . 4/11/2015
I'm glad you finished this wonderful story. It's too bad you don't much anymore. Your stories are always entertaining and on the positive side instead of all angst ridden, which I believe is a very good thing. I hope you are doing well and enjoying whatever you are doing now.
j9tigger chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
Thank you for finishing this up. I adored it!
lazytown2000 chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
That was amazing
Swishla chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
Thanks for finishing the story! I'm sorry you don't write very much any more, I've always enjoyed your stories. Great ending to a romantic tale. Thanks for sharing.
sweetkid45 chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
Oh my god I forgot I had this story to follow it's been a long time since I seen for the up date.I might have to read again? so I can catch up with again
debsel chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
please continue and update this fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Just reread this again. It's still really good and would be even better finished! Hope you plan on finishing it soon!
kelbel-104 chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
Such a great story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
This is really great you should really think about finishing it
fangirl81 chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Great story... but where's the ending? Pretty please write more even though it's been awhile?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Soooo good! Hope you're ok and update eventually!
beaches13 chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
So I'm hoping that you are in good health since it sounds like you have worse luck or are even more accident prone than I am :). I've enjoyed your story very much and am hoping that the wedding is just around the corner. I like the way you play the characters off of each other and bring the love and affection to the forefront of the story. Thanks for writing
skybeckett06 chapter 14 . 9/6/2013