Reviews for Princess Killer
Karen Elaine DuLay chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Wow, I'm impressed! I've found no obvious errors with grammar or spelling, other than your using "can not" when "cannot" would work just as well (but it's all up to the author on how to write that anyways).

Your style is very intriguing, and I think you've captured Lilliane/Hime's essence quite well. Writing in first person for her must have been difficult, but you've done an outstanding job. It's very nice to read a story like this, because I can believe Hime might have been thinking something very similar to it during that incident.

In conclusion, this is a very well-written story and I enjoyed it very mch.
lilliane007 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
hey please make more princess resurrection fanfic ! I really love this anime/manga

by the way, you're really good ! keep up the good work ! :D
Serin Bloodriver chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
cool, is good. i remember the chapter and how Reiri tell him those things about her blood warriors.

Though i was surprised when he said "I'll serve you! No matter what kind of person you are!"

Anyway, i like it, i think you did good about Hime's thoughs, i think she was thinking something like that too.

Okay, again, i like it. Good work ;)
Himewolf398 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I really like this story. The only issue to me is that Hime is actually the second princess of the royal family not the third. It's not that big of a deal to me though so no need to worry about it so much.