Reviews for Ugly Duckling
Lui chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Beautiful, loved it!
Doubled-Helix chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
*melts into a huge puddle of goo*

Please excuse... 'M just going to... die... from cuteness and sweetness overload...

You, my friend, are awesome for writing this. Good work.
Have a smiley face. :)
RuskaSky chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I really had to laugh at this fan fiction - you pinned down Accelerator's and Last Order's character so well! Oh, Index too, of course.

This was really fun and nice to read - just with everything that includes Accelerator, I'd wish it to be longer ;)
Kazuya RandomAuthor chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Aw, dang! This made me go all smiley while reading. Shoot! Haha.
And you really captured their personality well! And I love your writing. Ah man, you should write more!
Cheerio! -Kazuya
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That's Accelerator for you!
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Really awesome, particularly the " we'll write our own story" part.
Nook Sundry chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I don't even have words for how awesome this is. Pitch perfect and bang-on in-character.

Hee! So, so happy to find such gorgeous fic for these two.
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is simply amazing. I loved the way you put Last Order and Accelerator together with the ugly duckling story - it just increases their bond between each other. Love it, love it, love it.
Kyon of the Crack chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Very well written and the character characterization is spot on.
Daien chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Aww, that's cute. It's a bit short, and some sudden transitions, but good all around. The part where he launches the book away seems a bit sudden, though. I wish that part had a touch more sentimental thoughts.
Rovert10 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is very nice. I like it, rly shows some insight into Accelerator's character