Reviews for Oleander
cottonwoolspots chapter 23 . 7/14
Just re-reading this again after so long... It had me completely hooked! Why Why why would you abandon this! It's so brilliant. It's so well set up. THERE'S JUST SO MUCH TO SEE AND HOPE FOR! Why.. :( :( :(. I want to know what happens between Lorna and James... and will Tuney ever see the light? Will this become a full fledged wizard-mutant-human war?!
mae666 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Thank you for being born and having a beautiful mind. 33
Esrath chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
best chapter ever.
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Really enjoyed this, definitely one of the best xmen/hp crossovers on this site. You made Petunia the perfect amount of angry and hurt, and seeing her finding somewhere to belong worked well.
The plot is interesting and unique, and you characterize well. I'd love to see this continued, because you've melded the two worlds believably. Nice work
RedLicorice chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
Wow - I read your ff all in one go - it's amazing! I really like how your characterize Petunia and your setup is interesting.
I hope you haven't abandoned the fic and will keep on writing :)
Leafa Jewel Rodin chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Wow, I like the story.
Lysi Nothuna chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I like it so far. Lily is Miss Nancy Drew and Sev is definately a Ned Nickerson! Petunia's powers also remind me of Poison Ivy. It definately fits her!
epicjellyfish chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
this is your karma speaking severus snape. ask her out before she gives in to potter!
Fox of Magic chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
Love love LOVE this! Please update soon!
Rev48 chapter 23 . 6/13/2012
This story is really a great way to expand on Petunia's character - so many fics try to either redeem her, characterize her as a cardboard cutout, the evil aunt, or even read into the marriage with Vernon as the reason for her development.

Instead, this provides an even darker view because of the reality - you portray Petunia's gradual changes very smoothly, I really appreciated that.

With that said, while I did enjoy Petunia's character, I found the parents a little bit too 1-D, more of a plot device than anything else. They were too blind to their first daughter, an attitude which of course aided Petunia's development, but it still seemed a bit rough within the narrative.

At this point in the story, I'd probably suggest working Petunia's character down a new arc, as her views/personality have now almost flattened out, and developing the other characters - particularly Lily/Snape as you've done a great job with the mutants so far - now that the plot really starts to thicken i'd advise against getting so caught up in it that we lose sight of the characters. I hope this helps. I'm off to read your other writing now, of course.
PuppyBeBad chapter 23 . 5/18/2012
Poor Regulu he likes here so much but she's only using him :'(

Petunia really is just a spoiled brat... with superpowers. Her parents would have showered her to if she had just told them about her gifts.
PuppyBeBad chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
I really didn't think I'd like a story that stars Petunia but this is great :)
AnonymousAuthor1998 chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
This You have a fantastic writing style, and from now on its completely AU as in Harry never exists. It's really cool you did that since many authors never branch out. I love your version of Regulus, and feel a bit sorry about how Petunia's playing him. I love Toad/Petunia, so its all good! Lorna/James is a great couple to, along with Tabitha/Sirius. All in all, this is a refreshing work of art with the best evolution of Petunia's character I have ever seen. Keep up the good work!
Valdimarian chapter 22 . 4/13/2012
A minor thing, but in this last chapter you made a mistake you called Lily "Lily Potter" in Snape's PoV, when at this point she's still Lily Evans, isn't she?
Blahdiblah chapter 22 . 4/13/2012
YES! Thank you! I have been really looking forward to this chapter, and you did not dissapoint! I cannot wait to see where you are going to take this. You know, it is stories like this that I visit this site for - they only show up rarely, but when you finde them, they are worth it!