Reviews for Oleander
TristaDin chapter 22 . 4/10/2012
I loved this chapter so much! You constantly amaze me with your artful story telling and perfect characterization. Especially that last bit with Serverus, it made me cry it was so fantastically sweet!

I'm always filled with joy at your updates, and look forward to more!
Androgynous-Heron chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
Love, love love love love love love love

You win the internet for this

this is by far is the best representation of Petunia or Oleander I have ever seen in my whole life

in secret -I secretly wish mutants would win- yush
Kizuna114 chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
I like this story a lot. It's very interesting. Please update soon.
Silver chapter 21 . 2/8/2012
I really like the parallels here! Young girl experimenting with newly-developed mystical powers is approached by a young misfit from a shabby background who introduces her to a whole new world... Petunia would hate how much her life actually resembles Lily's! Really great story!
TristaDin chapter 21 . 2/7/2012
I'm so happy you updated! This story is truly one of the most unique I've ever found on FF, and I am still absolutely in awe of it, your characterization, and everything about it! I just can't wait to see how the main battle unfolds!
Androgynous-Heron chapter 21 . 2/5/2012
I just wish Dumbledore would stop trying to act all high and mighty, it gets irritating after a while of reading so many fanfics about that part. maybe its just my hate of people who act too mature with the timing, anyway good job and Love to read more of your work,masterpiece or what. I want lily to be killed XD, its mostly her fault that Petunia became that way but i like the new petunia, this is the best carnation of Petunia that I have ever read in my whole life and I love it.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
do you have a picture what petunia would look like now with all that sports? i'm curios .
Androgynous-Heron chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
So i just noticed after rereading your story many times that she has a small crush on good old HOT pyro.

how could i not notice that!
TristaDin chapter 20 . 1/5/2012
This was a really fantastic story. I love what you did with the characters and the way you wrote it. I'm looking forward to much more as the war unfolds!
Bumblebee chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Oh my Hades, you. Are. Brilliant!

Everyone says i'm a bucket of idea, but not even once i've thought about Petunia becoming a mutant. You're story is so cool! And great! And different! All I could say is wow.

I've always disliked (not hated) Lily. Not that i like petunia all that much, but i understand her jealousy towards Lily (i got a perfect sister too), it's natural that she wanted to kill Lily and bested her, and i think it is fair if Petunia could get her share of excitement too.

Plus, it's disgusting how, in the novel, James doted on Lily so much without looking at her faults, and how they somehow end up together. How cliche : (my point; please don't let James marry Lily. I kinda like reading the interaction beetwen james and lorna actually. They're sweet)

Keep it up!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
Why arent u writing quicker! I want another ten chapters please! An hurry up cow I'm getting really bored :/
None chapter 20 . 12/10/2011
Oh, a Magneto supporting Petunia.
Matthew Blackheart chapter 20 . 11/20/2011
awesome
Caesar Volturi chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
I loved it! Please Continue!

Rave
fall-princess chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
im confused as to who heart swelled at the voice of her saying "touch him and ill kill you"k who is who? im so lost during the battle
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »