Reviews for Oleander
fall-princess chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
im confused as to who heart swelled at the voice of her saying "touch him and ill kill you"k who is who? im so lost during the battle
Androgynous-Heron chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
I love the scene with the blooming flowers, like she is mocking lily, Love it!
Wolvenstrom chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
Loved it, everything came to a head nicely and I look foward to future episodes. I'd like to believe that Lily will never give up on her sister no matter how far she goes, and I finally see all of Petunias frustrations unleash.

Things I would like to see are-

Magneto actually conversing with, or talking about, or being told about Polaris. She is his youungest and the inheritor of his powers, she needs him to be more than a distant authority figure who only seems to care for her half siblings.

Lily socking Albus in the face. Hey if your sister just tried to kill you, your best friend and then leave the last thing you'd be in the mood for is your headmaster demanding words with you.

Their is other stuff but I know you'll deal with all that in time.

I look foward to your next chapter.
Sakura Lisel chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
Wait, so exactly WHY did all those Aurors show up exactly? I'd have owls delivering letters from the department of underaged magic would be showing up themselves, as soon as they detected all the spells being cast in their location as Severus tried to defend himself from Petunia. So how did aurors get involved, and from the number of pops that were heard after the first one was taken down by Petunia, WHY did that many even show up since the first one probably didn't even have time to call for backup after Petunia attacked him. *lol* though didn't Petunia tell everyone that she had been aware of her powers for awhile now, yet Severus accused of lying about exactly how long shes known about her powers. How is already ADMITTING that she had known all along what she was before the professor even came and blabbed to everyone about her secret considered lying? She just held back on info on exactly how LONG shes been aware of it. *lol*
Winds of the Desert chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
Sweeeeeeeeeeet! LOVE IT! Write again soon!
Blahdiblah chapter 19 . 10/25/2011
This is starting to get really interesting! I'm looking forward to see what direction you choose to go next. I like the premise, I like the pace, I like the characterization... keep up the good work!
Androgynous-Heron chapter 19 . 10/23/2011

good story.
Mehan-Smith chapter 19 . 10/23/2011
Oh my god! i cant wait to see what happens next. This story is getting real exciting! update soon!
Winds of the Desert chapter 18 . 10/17/2011
Aww, poor Morty! I REALLy hope he and Petunia end up together; it would be SO cute!
Winds of the Desert chapter 17 . 10/10/2011
Love it, can't wait for more. And Petunia and Toad BETTER END UP TOGETHER OR ELSE!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/10/2011
I love this! Great job can Lorna and James end up together? I really enjoy how you portay Petunia. Keep it up:D
Artemis1922 chapter 16 . 9/30/2011
Very interesting. Is she going to get together with John/pyro? I hope she does.
Ely chapter 16 . 9/26/2011
You have to know that this is one of the best cross-overs I've ever read. And I do read quite a lot. I'm familiar with the X-Men (although not the comics, being Latin American and what not...) and from what little I know everybody seems in character!

You seamlessly draw the two stories together, and this is a fresh, original idea instead of the nonsense of "Harry gets mistreated and the X-Men discover he's a mutant/believe he's a mutant and take him away/got to Hogwarts with him/both". Really, one would think they would go for the more original ting of Hermione being a mutant as well as a witch and being discovered by the Europe branch of the Charles Xavier institute... (maybe I could challenge you to write that after you're finished with this or use it as a sequel...?)

Anyway, really good story. I should put you in an altar and worship you.

You have already 70 reviews (at the time of writing) and I believe they've said everything I intended to compliment you with so I will only say keep up the good work.

Ely (Tsuki-nin)
Debate4life chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
This is awesome, a wonderfully written blend of the worlds. I enjoy Petunia, and I like the roles you write.
RFang chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Excellent story! Very captivating and very interesting to see how the two worlds interact. I can't wait for the next chapter! A!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »