Reviews for Oleander
Sin Piedad chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Yay~ Update~ I love how you show the evolving friendship between Morty and Petunia. :3 I'm guessing the "other" group who doesn't want to hide anymore is Voldemort and his people, huh...
Sin Piedad chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
I have to see I've never seen something like this. :3 I actually like Petunia or rather, like to think of who she could have been so I'm always happy to see a good Petunia fic. :3

It's also cute that Morty likes her and her powers are realistic and interesting. I really like the way you've intertwined the present and what happened before, it's really well done. (-)v
MagicIsWithin chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
cool) Petunia kicks ass, usually i hate her but this story is really showing her in a more positive light) update soon xoxo
Lolchen chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Nice. I'm starting to wonder if her poisonous effects on her environment were the main reason for leaving her parents? I also like how slowly Severus and Lily actually progress... and how close they sometimes are but still skirt around the truth without knowing it. Another thing I think you're doing well is that you mention some stuff in the 'present' part, like things that don't add up... and explain quite a bit about them in the 'past' part. Keep it going! :D
starkmaddness chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Petunia and Morty seem to be really compatible. I hope the best for their relationship. Thanks for another chapter. This is a nice updating schedule
Airlady chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
This is such a learning experience - it seems so real.
starkmaddness chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Ahh, and now I see the reason for why this story is called Oleander! I'll also give a look-up for those x-men characters/groups you mentioned.

I think I'm growing fond of Petunia's progress, if not her herself, and Toad. I can't wait till she and Lily have their confrontation in the present time!
Lolchen chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Great story! It's one of the best ones of this crossover out there in my opinion. I like how it's slowly evolving, and how you write two PoVs with different time frames. Amazing writing style, too. I can't wait for another chapter - or for when Petunia meets Magneto.
The Brave Snail chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
An amazingly unique and well-written story that not only has a continuously deepening plot, but also doesn't fall into the stereotypical path most Harry Potter/X-men stories would. Not only did you use a less used character who is very open to development (Petunia) you also added other supporting characters that greatly define said character's development. For instance, the adult & child (book) Petunia would never have stood in the presence of Toad let alone call him a friend. But the slightest change of setting changed everything.

I Honestly Love this Story,

-End
Airlady chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Exercising and practicing new skills is indeed hard work.
mrmistoffelees chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Now is Pyro working for Magneto or Professor X?
starkmaddness chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
:O And so it begins! Though, I must admit I'm not too familiar with the Marvel-verse, so I looked this guy up. Will knowledge of X-men canon be critical for understanding this fic? Also, I'm guessing Petunia's power is similar to what Poison Ivy has.
starkmaddness chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Fascinating~ You've written this quite well and I'm curious as to where it'll go! Not to mention it's a crossover between Harry Potter and the X-men-verse! I also wonder how far you'll develop Petunia's character, since she is not a very likeable protagonist as of yet, but you've captured her realistically
Airlady chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
The plot does indeed thicken.
Airlady chapter 1 . 5/21/2011