Reviews for Alfred Braxton
mudkiprox chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Out of curiosity's sake, was this ever going to be a Remus/Sirius story or was Sirius going to end up with his old girlfriend?
SkyeElf chapter 15 . 12/9/2012

You're not finishing one of my favourite stories on ff? Well, if you won't write the end, I will. Yeah, that was me requesting the rights to Alfred Braxton. If you're not planning on finishing it... Maybe I can?

PM me and tell me what you think.

SkyeElf chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
See? I told you Janie was creepy! Even little Rosie can tell!

And, oh the irony, of the people in the bar's words. Yet, where exactly to hide than in plain sight? It is genius!

Gooooood chapter!
The Red Teardrop chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Your story is amazing! I love it:)
SkyeElf chapter 13 . 7/30/2012

Nice chapter, the beginning was funny. It was a tad short, though. And it seems as though faced with fight or flight, Sirius chooses the latter.
Still, Janie creeps me out.

SkyeElf chapter 12 . 6/25/2012

I did not forgot... I, uh, just didn't see the update.

Anyways, I loved it. The little back and forth between Harry and Sirius was a nice touch. 'general ruckus' indeed.

Great chap and update soon!

QueenAnneMagic chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Yay, hoarse voice! And Lupin... I like this chapter...
QueenAnneMagic chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Horse voice? But apart from that it's great!
SkyeElf chapter 11 . 6/2/2012

Aw, thank you so much for the dedication! I appreciate it, and I'm glad Lupin finally realised it. The dreams were a nice touch, I must say.

I'm so happy Lupin knows! Wait... I already said that... My bad... But I'm still happy.

Peter - grrr. That's enough about /that/, don't you think?

Anyways, it was a great chapter... Though I only just noticed this, you spelled 'opposite' wrong in your summary. That spelling us correct, not the one in your summary... I'm sorry.

But it was a fantastic chapter - I know I'm repeating myself, but that's because I hearted this.

Okay, I'll leave you to it, then.

mimichamp chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
oh wow this is gunna be interesting
SkyeElf chapter 10 . 4/8/2012

Nice chapter, again...

When will Remmy realise Braxton is Sirius? And Colleen?

I love this! It's an original story, and it has quite surprised me. Then again, I don't venture into Sirius/OC much. But I've never read another story like this, so props for that.

SkyeElf chapter 9 . 2/17/2012

Yay! This was awesome!

Poor Rosie, Colleen forgetting to feed her. And Janie, ughh, can I chuck a spoon at her? Please?

But John seems to care, doesn't he?

Poor Lupin, he never gets his day. And they say every dog gets his day, but poor Lupin can't even have that.

Good on Colleen for talking to Sirius.

SkyeElf chapter 8 . 1/23/2012

Whoo! You've updated! And now... *Pause for dramatic effect*... Is my review! *applause*

Well, I loved the bit on John and his confusion. Thanks for including it... How about his thoughts on Braxton?

Sirius in a new house, awesome.

Loved the flashback, and why didnlt she see he was panicked? Poor guy. I would've slapped him silly and demanded and explanation.

You better bloody update soon! Nasty cliffie there!

Oh, will you pretty, pretty please read my fic, Guardian Angel?

Skye the Elf...
SkyeElf chapter 7 . 12/21/2011

Really nice chapter. I'd just like to mention that after reading the last chapter, you know - a naked Sirius - I read about another naked Sirius in another's fic. I was like huh? Why am I coming across nude Sirius'? Ah, well, it's still odd.

And I agree with Remus, she should tell John about the kiss. Honesty is the best policy, as we've all heard... but she should claim insanity - as it is the best defense. Maybe she could say it was the apple's fault? Yes, I am suggesting she gets high on Apples. Before you burst into laughter - I actually do get high off apple juice. It's chaos when I drink the stuff at school.

Remus' flashback's really fitting. But it makes me wonder how he doesn't see it's Sirius yet - I mean, only he could get a reaction like that out of Colleen. And I really do hope everything will work out for them.

But what about John? We haven't seen him in a while. maybe you could do little about him? How he's in his office, or wherever, and thinks about this new character, and why he doesn't trust him. It would provide a completely new insight, and the readers get to decide if they like John or not.

But I'm glad Sirius has a new home, no more nude Sirius out on the rocks. I still giggle madly when I think about that.

But what is Sirius' thoughts on the kiss?

Keep doing a fantastic job!

Hugs, SE
CaptainThetaSigma chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Neat idea...I'm liking it so far.