Reviews for Dead In The Water
dblueeyedrose chapter 12 . 2/20
I love this story, I wish it was longer
MiniLover chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
I so enjoyed this amazing story! It was so wonderfully written! The imagery was undoubtedly some of the best I've come to enjoy as I've discovered through this site and others. Thank you for providing a respite from the crazy lives we lead. It is beyond appreciated!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
All I can say is WOW! On to chapter 2...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Great chapter!
cros chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
Great, great story! Fast, suspenseful plot. Wonderful new characters. And an Eric-Sookie HEA that sweet and not too sappy. The only thing I noticed that threw me off is that you killed Sergius in the 18th chapter but then he was alive in the 19th. I reread it because I second guessed myself. Now I'm third guessing myself but regardless, that's how I read it.

Thanks for taking the time to write this. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
chocolatecrackle chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
I feel so stupid that I missed the water reference too! After all, I had the title to help me along.
chocolatecrackle chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
That's some dream! Is Sookie adding psychic to her position as telepath? Or is it just her telepathy? Or is it (as always) the blood?
chocolatecrackle chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
The cats are very interesting indeed!
chocolatecrackle chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
I quite like Pam having some competition for the role of snarky sidekick. She's got more to her than just that!
chocolatecrackle chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
A very appropriate song for a Swedish vampire, if a little incongruous with the Viking setting. I take it that's Sookie's subconscious making sense of what's happening, rather than something Eric would actually sing!
chocolatecrackle chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
It seems that favourite breather status only takes you so far. I wonder about leaving the cat behind. There seems to be a bit more going on there!
chocolatecrackle chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
You've reminded me once again how little I like Alcide. And what's going on with Bill?
chocolatecrackle chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Wow, a child vampire. The parent/maker comparison would be interesting. Is this the chapter that you couldn't change? There were a few little spots in there that could do with a modification. :)
chocolatecrackle chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I'm finally getting to read this. I really liked their fight (and its resolution), and it was good to hear that anger and frustration rather than an immediate reunion.
candykorn0 chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
I loved this story :) I would love to read the sequel once you have it posted. :)