Reviews for Dead In The Water
chocolatecrackle chapter 10 . 2/20
I feel so stupid that I missed the water reference too! After all, I had the title to help me along.
chocolatecrackle chapter 7 . 2/20
That's some dream! Is Sookie adding psychic to her position as telepath? Or is it just her telepathy? Or is it (as always) the blood?
chocolatecrackle chapter 8 . 2/20
The cats are very interesting indeed!
chocolatecrackle chapter 6 . 2/20
I quite like Pam having some competition for the role of snarky sidekick. She's got more to her than just that!
chocolatecrackle chapter 5 . 2/20
A very appropriate song for a Swedish vampire, if a little incongruous with the Viking setting. I take it that's Sookie's subconscious making sense of what's happening, rather than something Eric would actually sing!
chocolatecrackle chapter 4 . 2/20
It seems that favourite breather status only takes you so far. I wonder about leaving the cat behind. There seems to be a bit more going on there!
chocolatecrackle chapter 3 . 2/20
You've reminded me once again how little I like Alcide. And what's going on with Bill?
chocolatecrackle chapter 2 . 2/20
Wow, a child vampire. The parent/maker comparison would be interesting. Is this the chapter that you couldn't change? There were a few little spots in there that could do with a modification. :)
chocolatecrackle chapter 1 . 2/20
I'm finally getting to read this. I really liked their fight (and its resolution), and it was good to hear that anger and frustration rather than an immediate reunion.
candykorn0 chapter 19 . 2/5
I loved this story :) I would love to read the sequel once you have it posted. :)
LB123 chapter 19 . 1/22
That was a really fun story! I read it from start to finish & thoroughly enjoyed it.
Just for the sake of feedback and any future battle sequences, it would be good to keep a schematic of character placement & who has already been killed, but you do have a good way of describing the action which isn't easy.
One last thing: I was waiting to find out about Elsa and the other cats. A small but highly intriguing part of the story that was never fully explained. When a kitty cat - even a largish Norwegian one - can strike fear in a were & give an ancient vampire the willies, I want to know what gives! :D
Cheers!
Ceramicmama chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
More please! You rock!
Ceramicmama chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Can't wait to read this!
abbyjean chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
I loved it! When you do start posting the sequel could there be some more Jason loving? I am a HUGE Jason fan and would live to see him get some action!
abbyjean chapter 16 . 10/25/2013
Vampire Diaries! You could do so much amazing was with all those story lines!