Reviews for P u r g a t o r y
YaGirlMo chapter 2 . 8/14
Please continue this.
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 2 . 2/6
So far so good. C: keep going! (For a second there I thought there would be a sex scene... THAT would've been weird. Lol)
-keep up the good work; Valerie the Cheerio Lover
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 1 . 2/6
Woah! This is SUPER interesting so far!
-keep up the good work; Valerie the Cheerio Lover
JesAFan chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
You write so eloquently. It is very descriptive. I know it's been years but hopefully you will continue what you have started. Hats off to you. Very good job writing.
R-Man chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Hey, this story is excellent, I love reading stories like these, where the writing is so cleverly thought out, & written so descriptively & with so much effort, you hardly find slash stories like that, please please carry on ! Glowing Review from a reader who WANTS more !
WingedDemonWolfGirl chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Next chapter please
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
How will Sam react to seeing his best friend again after so long? What about Jared?
crs chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
you need to keep going
PsychoticHero chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Ohhhh! This is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please tell me there's going to be a next chapter and you haven't given up on this?
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Very interesting story. I cannot wait to read more and see how you play it out. Please update it soon -

~Tala-Paige~
Lovergyul chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
R u serious? How could u end it there? Lol!

Please continue and update soon. I love the beginning and am interested in seeing where this will go.
jakegirl chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Noooo more it was getting really good more more. Tat was kinda sad nd Funny with the lake part. i Cant wait for more i Like it so far But alot tho :3
The Horrid Truth chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
More!

That is all.
Viper chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
awesome story, cant wait for to see what happens, plz update soon :-)
mslunarissa chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
that is one of the meanest things you could have done a cliffhanger i'm hurt [ i could cry but that just means your story is that good nice job