Reviews for Impossible
Carl chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
I just want to congratulate you for wat you have written. I read a different fanfic that was sickening and disgusting, but yours cept the innocence of syrena and it cept the pure Christianity of Philip. Well done, u rule
nocturnaltibet chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Two thumbs way up!
First Death chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
this is beautiful
fingers in the skye chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
This is really neat. I love how you take quotes from the movie and expand on one thought and not go on into mindless chatter like some do. It seemed very organized and thought out which is hard to find, truthfully. I really enjoyed it overall.

(Quick note: Drabbles are exactly 100 words. Fics that are less than 1,000 words but not a drabble are called flashfics or shortfics.)
Carlisto chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
This is just beautiful, I'm in love with this couple and your writing. 3
shasa chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I saw the movie last night and I totally just fell in love with this couple. SUCH CUTENESS. :) I love this fanfic, and how you narrate both of their POV's, especially Syrena. Gawd I love them both so much. The only thing I was thinking about was that you talked about Syrena's brown eyes a lot...but I'm pretty sure they're green/blue. Lol, whatever it doesn't really matter, it's a great fic nonetheless. Keep writing!

-shasa
Vapour in the Wind chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I just saw On Stranger Tides and I, too, fell in love with Philip and Syrena. Definitely my favorite PotC pairing. :)

Overall, this two-shot was cute. But I was compelled to review in order to comment on two things. The first one is rather simple. You mention that Philip calls his cross necklace a crucifix. However, a crucifix is a cross with an image of Christ nailed to it. His would simply be referred to as a cross.

The second thing is that in the movie, Philip (while talking to Syrena) makes the comment that surely God created such a beautiful creature. And maybe this is more of a personal thing, but if Philip was a missionary, captured, probably beaten, tied to a mast, and is still able to hold on to his faith (as evidenced by his pleading with Blackbeard), I doubt that falling in love will shake his convictions.
QueenRose44 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Love the amazing and detailed description as well as your style of writing. I'm super glad that you have a 2nd chapter :)
EGA.213 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Love it!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
N'aww, very cute I like it.
JD chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
wow this is good. It's very dream like as if it's surreal. I like how it's all bout his thoughts. why not try her pov and see where that goes. xP
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
:) I loved their story arc, as well. It was my favorite part of the movie, to be honest.
QueenRose44 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Awesome job I could totally picture them going underwater.
ArcticLizard89 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011