Reviews for New Moon
Restrained.Freedom chapter 26 . 6/16
You might want to post the "first chapter re-write" as chapter 27 and go on from there rather than posting over-top of old chapters. I say this so that people who wish to follow the new can still review.
For as you know, no one can re-review a chapter that they already commented on, even if the chapter is re-written.
Best of luck with the story.
IeniraShur'tugal chapter 26 . 6/16
Pls update!
Restrained.Freedom chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Wow... I read this chapter and realized that I missed the last one. O.O
So I went back and read it too. Very unexpected development.
But I must agree with the red rider. There was something fishy about Orrin. I've never known him to be that cooperative.
Also... Where is Thorn?
Great Chapter!
Casey chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
Please, please, update. You don't know how hard it is to find a well written fic with this many chapters.
Don't leave me like this!
Winterlover6 chapter 24 . 11/15/2014
please update soon...
Winterlover6 chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
I read the review from IlikeHonestey and I can't disagree more. One butt hole doesn't know anything about anything. Keep writing because I care a lot about this story and I will read as long as you are willing to write. And the mean reviewer misspelled honestly. Never listen to bullies!
me who else chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
so cool! i can not believe how amazing you are! best story ever!
idontwanttoputit chapter 24 . 10/17/2014
damm arya... wonderful update again... thanks for doing it in a few days
Hannah Dustan chapter 24 . 10/17/2014
well crapskies. i did not see that one comming! another great chapter!
XxLennyEatsIceCreamxX chapter 24 . 10/17/2014
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WROTE SOMETHING IN A FEW DAYS! Thank goodness. This chapter was dark indeed, but I think it gave Arlet more depth. Insanity! Well written and can't wait for another update!
ILikeHonesty chapter 24 . 10/17/2014
Honesty, I think this is stupid. Why do you even try? You write SO DAMN MUCH while no one really cares.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
Are you kidding? This was a fabulous chapter! And the action seemed to just keep on flowing. I rather felt like I was on a roller-coaster.
Whoop! What a ride!
Let me think... what was my favorite moment?... That would be where Murty realized Thorn's loneliness and hugs the dragon fiercely, giving him permission to "Burn his Bum"...
XDDD
Or perhaps it was Thorn's first moments unshackled... That was great too.

Either way, Utterly Fantastic Chapter!
XxLennyEatsIceCreamxX chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
So how did Murtagh see a vision? And one so perfectly needed? You better give us an answer soon about this connection between them! and I'm holding you to the 'few days' thing...

UPDATE IN A FEW DAYS PLEASE.
idontwanttoputit chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
only the perfect villion says 'fools!'... wonderful update
Hannah Dustan chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
well hot damn! i wonder what 'he' has planned for arlet that cally would kill arlet for... great chapter! i was kept on my toes the entiere time