Reviews for Paths Cross
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 5/18
I really enjoyed reading this. Fenrir is a character I can't help but find interesting since we know so little about him in canon apart from his bloodthirstiness (which Voldemort probably encouraged to a degree) and some of it could be taken with a grain of salt anyway since with the Wizarding World's prejudice against werewolves, I wouldn't be surprised if the stories about Greyback got exaggerated, or actions falsely attributed to him. It's interesting seeing him in a more protective role instead of feral, and this AU makes the relationship that develops between Harry and Fenrir work-even before Harry realized he was being courted.
I'm assuming this is non-magical, despite the were-creatures, and the alluded to vampires. Harry's comment about Vernon suggests he was a wolf too, which is really weird to think about. Is Fenrir still Remus' sire in this 'verse? (I'm 80% sure that's canon and not fanon...) It would be sort of funny.
It did take me a while to realize this was set in feudal Europe, or something similar, with some reason at least the wolves having knowledge of the Americas. The comment about Florida and the similarities between the jaguars and the indigenous South/Central American peoples helped. Weirdly, I liked not being told that upfront, and instead discovering the world with Harry.
anaraz chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
cute ending
O'Toole chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I have to say I love this story. Every few months I come back to it and read it again, and it is always as good as the first time. You made the pairing believable, and I'm glad Fenrir caught up to Harry in the end. You did a good job with the flow of the story and it is a really good read. Thanks for writing this piece.
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I love, love, love, love, love, love this story. It's so sweet, and the character dynamics are keep minor characters minor, and emphaize the major ones, and harry is just mysterious enough to keep you guessing...I love fenrir almost reminds me of a fairy tale I once fp read, but I can't remember now...LOVE IT!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
E.A.V chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This story is so well and obliquely written and so completely disassociated from the original hp story line and fannon t hat I think it is one of those rare cases that you could change the names of the two charachters and call it original. I liked the world building and the slowly evi lving romance plotline. I enjoyed the characters. Harry wandering and learning and never satisfied. If you ever were to continue this story, I would love to understand fenrir's character more and why he is so devoted to Harry and what he wants inlife and how he and Harry would live. Thankyou for writing! I enjoyed your story. I enjoy all your stories, in fact.
Skreech chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh, I love this. Its the setting, the vague timeline of the world. Its the wolf thoughts and instincts dominating almost every human aspect. Its the slow courting of Fenrir to the stubbornness of Harry. And that Fenrir is a big, strong, werewolf. lol. So warm. You rock!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
:Dyay! You have no idea how in love I fell with this story. T_T I was devasated when it ended & wish you would write a sequeal because I feel my imagination can not do justice for the beautiful words you spin :) it was amazing & I'll definently look forward to reading any future work you post. You have made me an offical hp\fg fan! :D
Michy chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Wow...beautiful! loved how fenrir followed and protected from afar
kyojiUzumaki chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Just wanted to tell you that I loved this fic.
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Utterly unique and brilliant. Your writing is stunning. I should've been in bed hours ago.
Cholera chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow. Incredibly strange. Beautiful.

Thank you.
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
How interesting. Though I was confused for a time.
SamandDeansgirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Bery nicely written. Bit confusing at times. Seemed to almost peek at a backstory but only ever got peeks. Loved patient but determined Fenrir and stubborn Harry.
Lytari Talon chapter 1 . 9/23/2011